• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by canyoncritter

1. canyoncritter

alignment how to's

will need list. a roll of kite string, or other type of thin string,thread if your eyes are good enuff. This last time I used the string from a hard ball, from under the leather hyde the dog was chewing on. enuff to go out 4 feet from the tires. long ways. 4 jack stands all same brand and...
  2. canyoncritter

94 r134a high side port R&R

94ranger 4.0L R134a a/c .bought truck with the a/c not working.P/o said something about the high psi switch leaked,and it did. so changed that out. vacumed down the system and it held a vaccum for 3 days. Awsome.... went to my local manny,moe and jerk off, and got a few can of r134,$14.99...
  3. canyoncritter

y-pipe

picked up a 94 ranger 4.0L 4x4 5spd. It needs a new y pipe. PO striped out the right side 02 bung. what all years will work. the 94 has 2, 02 sensors.(right and left bank) where my 91 has only one. is there a diffrence between the auto and std's in the y pipe?
  4. canyoncritter

9" rear from 1st gen bronco on ranger?

and you really wouldnt gain much.other than the cool factor of having a 9 inch.unless your going to sink some cash in to it. still going to have 28 spline shafts......
  5. canyoncritter

Ford 9 inch ABS question and e-brake

one more note on the subject, of remote vs internal, if you going to be swamp running, inteal may be the way to go,so the sensor dose not get gloged up with muck etc......just somethign to think about.
  6. canyoncritter

Ford 9 inch ABS question and e-brake

the tone ring can be put in to the 9inch. I know a few people that can/will do it.One of the problems most dont like about it, is that you have to take some meat out of the 3rd member.Alot of the camaro/firebird drag racers do this when they swap in 9's. what most do is remote mount the sensor...
  7. canyoncritter

Dana chop & fab help!!!!

sounds like alot of work,to still have the weak link of the CV's.step gears and big tires is going to put the TQ multiplication of duramax type power on those CV's.just my thoughts.
  8. canyoncritter

freaking Al gore........

So yesterday(sunday) and saturday were both nice sunny hot days.Perfect weather for being a perv and going to the beach and looking at women in bikinni's and what not.........But I had to work.But I get today, and tuesday off. Wake up all ready to head for the beach with sun, to find its cool...
  9. canyoncritter

auto sterring column in to 5spd...and tilt

my truck 91 ranger 5spd 4x4 no frills. no tilt, crusie etc.custom ign by a failed car theif. cant get the ign cylinder out. tryed drilling it on out, tried drilling the "lock/catch" pin...no luck. found a 91 ranger auto, w/ tilt, so Im told wasnt 100% sure. has the key etc for a fair price...
  10. canyoncritter

SKS carbine info

There is one model of the chinese sks that takes the ak mags, that "drop's out" the rest of them all come with a fixed,duck bill mag. that swings out and is 10 rounds. there are aftermarket hi cap, duck bill drop out mags also that you can get if you have a fixed mag.98% of sks's.but in...
  11. canyoncritter

SKS carbine info

get her a t-rex .557,and claim your fame on youtube haha.... I have a handfull of sks's of diffrent orgins, yugo's, both the 59 and the 66 w/ the Grenade launcher. a chi;s, nor's and ruski's, a rom, and a alb. All of them are rather good guns for blowing crap up. They are not a tack...
  12. canyoncritter

taking apart resi shock.

first pull the shock off the truck, duh... make sure the rod is pulled up as far it is will go(extended), this will make you're life easier king or the knock off kings, You will need to leave the charge, or hit them with a few pounds (30 psi or so)of shop air to pull the dust cap.if you...
  13. canyoncritter

D44 TTB Swap - Axle Cut Info Pictures?

every thought about putting a 2 inches worth of lift in the pivot brackets.As that help's alot with the axle shafts binding
  14. canyoncritter

How To Lower An 83 Ranger?

thats very true about the spindles and beams. something you could do, swap out to the newer beams and spindles. buy the beams for the 89-97 and get the spindlas from a 89-94, or you could even get the spindles and brake's from a 95-97 ranger and get the dual pistion bolt on cal's....just...
  15. canyoncritter

DJ safety

Dj safety, I bought a pair of limit straps from them not long ago.Their customer service over the phone was great, the limit straps are great,shipping was crazy fast. And cheaper than all the other brands I could find by a few bucks. http://www.djsafety.com/index.html So if your in the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad