• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by ChickenJesus

1. ChickenJesus

1984 bronco 2 restore

looking back the tranny is off a 86 ford ranger. i dident think about the radiator but ill look into flushing that as well. have yet to notice any metal scrappings and all that worrying stuff in the fluids. have yet to test drive her again getting there though.
  2. ChickenJesus

1984 bronco 2 restore

went back under the truck and after some research i noticed the vacuum modulator was not hooked up the any vacuum line. ill try and do more test tomorrow to see if that was it. first time messing with transmissions so ive got limited knowledge.
  3. ChickenJesus

1984 bronco 2 restore

well i got this tranny from autowreckers up in Oregon its a c4 off a 1994? i think ford ranger. barely had any miles on it i think it was like 20k or 25k. i replaced the cooler lines along with the tranny just to be safe.it came with a torque converter as well. the transfer case is the only...
  4. ChickenJesus

1984 bronco 2 restore

i also like to say that after a min she drove just fine. went up in gears as i went faster and slowed down properly. so no im just trying to figure out why i only have drive lol
  5. ChickenJesus

1984 bronco 2 restore

yea she starts in neutral just fine. possible bad neutral safety switch cause i got no spark in park. yea i did all that and even made sure the tranny was clean and leak free before i put her in. it feels like to me being under the truck that the shift linkage is kinda loose and not clicking...
  6. ChickenJesus

1984 bronco 2 restore

let me pick you guys brains for a little. i recently bought a 1984 bronco 2 from a guy. he has been in the military so its been sitting for a good 8+years. well after putting a new tranny in her i finally got her running. had to fix the idle speed. when i try to start in any gear but neutral she...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad