• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by choatecostoms

1. Codes 137 and 173 running rich

No leaks found with pressure either.
  2. Codes 137 and 173 running rich

There's only 2 o2 sensors on this truck, checked intake tube no leaks. No leaks in exhaust either. I am about to pressurize the intake and check for leaks with soapy water as I have been un able to find any leaks via carb cleaner. I did however find the modulator on the trans failed and was...
  3. Codes 137 and 173 running rich

1993 ranger 3.0 4x4 My truck does not throw an engine light but runs super rich and only gets about 8mpg. The truck seems to run fine while driving and has about as much power as you could expect from the 3.0, Running a koer test it comes back with codes 137 and 173, bank 1 and 2 rich. I have...
  4. heavy misfire/stumble, low power, no cel

hey everybody, first time poster long time reader. honestly i've got a bit of a thick head and like to figure things out for my self but i am literally at my wits end with my truck. little back story "long made short" bought my 1993 ranger 3.0 last year with engine issues. turns out the guy...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad