• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by christophermccombs

1. christophermccombs

Paint Color

Hello all, I have looked up paint codes online and I would like to know if anyone can confirm if this is the light blue from the First Generation Rangers. This is the paint scheme I want to run in the future. Thank you for the help. It just says light blue on the Ford color list, nothing...
  2. christophermccombs

At the Drawing Board

Hello everyone, I have been researching diesel swaps for a very long time, and I know all the question are asked over and over. And I am probably no real exception. I would like to use the om617, due to simplicity, but the 4bt and VW TDI are great options as well. So in 2018, I want a 83-88...
  3. christophermccombs

Introduction

Hello Friends, I'm from San Antonio Texas, still currently here. I have had two 94 rangers in the past, but have always wanted an 83-88. I look forward to interacting with everyone, and research for the project I have in mind. I know this site has great members and invaluable information. Thanks...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad