• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by clarencedonath

1. 1993 Ranger headlight mount

Damn straight happy life right now. :D Thanks again to you -- the only one who came through local and online. The part is just missing from the parts catalog for the year, and I couldn't find it in adjacent series. Anyway, she doesn't want any upgrades -- she wants to keep it the way it's...
  2. 1993 Ranger headlight mount

Hi Michael. No, no fog lights. It's a strange (to me) STX, with a long bed and V6 4L. It's my wife's truck which she custom ordered back in 93. I asked her once if she wanted fog lights and other stuff, but she doesn't. She's really happy with the repaired headlights. :)
  3. 1993 Ranger headlight mount

I am ALL SET. 86merc5.0 hooked me up BIG TIME. New headlights are installed with all mounts. You are a hero of the community. Some appreciation is on its way to you for shipping and your trouble. Thank you again.
  4. 1993 Ranger headlight mount

I'm still looking for this. If anyone has a part number that should help me find it. Thank you.
  5. 1993 Ranger headlight mount

That's awesome. Thank you.
  6. 1993 Ranger headlight mount

Hello, I cannot locate a mount for the headlight. I have purchased two new replacement headlights that come with two adjustable mounts, but there is a third mount that a nub on the bottom of the headlight seats to, which is broken on my Ranger. I have been looking through the headlight and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad