• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Clarkmarine10

1. Front hitch mount

So I threw together a front hitch mount for a winch and some recovery points. They do sell some vehicle specific . In my case a 97 B4000. The front mounts you can purchase seem to hang a bit low for my liking. Possible ground clearance issue and approach angle . I will update once this is...
  2. Bumpers

Thanks
  3. Bumpers

so I’ve I poked around on the forum. And it’s probably on here some where. This is the first forum I’ve really engaged on . Does anyone have bumper plans tubular preferably pic for attention 97 Mazda b4000 manual trans Extremely clean picked up from the original owner runs like a champ
  4. Guide rig

It would be used for logs mostly possible self recovery but it would be minimal
  5. Guide rig

I was kind thinking the same thing. Just running a 2x2 .250 sq tube between the frame rails perpendicular. It won’t make a hell of a radiator guard as well I wonder if it would be sufficient for a 5000 lbs winch
  6. Guide rig

What’s going on everyone!!! I got a 97 xlt 4.0 4x4 I just purchased a leveling kit and 4 shocks from rough country and having 31 10.50 put on the factory 15 in wheels. I guide for elk and deer in the fall and this trucks primary purpose is that. Does anyone have drawing or good pics for a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad