• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by cobraranger85

1. 302 build

Hey guys I have a 71' 302 that I want to rebuild to put in my 85' 4x4 ranger. Its a 5 speed and I'm going to keed the stock tranny and drive train. I've been trying to put together a build list but haven't done too much of this and need a little help with what parts I should be looking for...
  2. d30 sas for my 85 ranger

That's really cool. I will have to find out what the spring rate is on my super lift coils are so i can figure what mine is. I want to keep the same height that I have now or higher
  3. d30 sas for my 85 ranger

Ok so is there a way to figure out how big of lift coils I will need to get to the 6in of lift I have now
  4. d30 sas for my 85 ranger

yeah i figured it out the third time i looked at it lol
  5. d30 sas for my 85 ranger

Alright how much lift will stock xj coils give me? I'm a little new to some of the abbreviations so what does EB stand for?
  6. d30 sas for my 85 ranger

Will the ride be that bad even with my coils that came with my lift?
  7. d30 sas for my 85 ranger

Thanks guys for your help. That deffinetly points me in the right direction.
  8. d30 sas for my 85 ranger

Hey all I have a 85 ranger 5sp with a rebuilt 2.8L that i had bored .030 with the biggest cam summit carried, a holly 350 2bl carb and dual 2.5in exhaust. I have already put a 6in lift on and I'm planing on doing a d30 sas on my ranger sometime soon and was wanting some more ideas on what and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad