• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Cooper_G

1. Cooper_G

Bump steer solution?

Hows it going, i have 98 2wd ranger (A-Arm). Its lifted with a 3 inch spindle and 2.5 inch coil. The bump steer is pretty bad and im looking for a way to return steering geometry to stock (or atleast better) I am aware removing the lift would return it to stock geometry, but i do love how it...
  2. Cooper_G

Upper control arm help

Hows it going everyone. I picked up a 2wd 98 ranger recently, it has a 5.5 inch coil lift from the previous owner with stock upper control arms. As you could imagine my upper ball joints are getting pretty tweaked and im unable to get my camber to an acceptable level. I was wondering if there...
  3. Cooper_G

Dome/Map light issues (solved)

Hows it going. I have a 98 ranger xl and am having some dome light issues. The light comes on and off normally with the driver door but when i open and close the passenger door the light stays on for about 1-2 minutes before a relay audibly clicks somewhere in the dash. If the truck sits for...
  4. Cooper_G

Lift amount?

Hey guys. Just bought a 98 ranger. It has a lift kit on it of an unknown height. Its sitting on 31's and the fender arch peaks at 37". Wondering what amount of lift might be on this truck. Need to replace front shocks and dont know what length to buy. Any help is appreciated, thanks! Sent...
  5. Cooper_G

Engine advice

Hey guys hows it going, im looking to buy a 98 ranher with the 2.3l anyways guy says it has a ticking noise but started using 91 octane and it quieted it down. Thinking maybe high compression cause by sticky/bent valves?? Would love some advice because im very interested in this truck. Thanks...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad