• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by CopyKat

1. CopyKat

Supervillan SCCA replica

Was tinkering with the idea and it still will make it there one day but the VMS Bronco is taking presedent. Picked up a 1992 ranger for the smooth running 4.0L for the Bronco. Trans was so fawked that it was Jamed in fourth. Couldn't bare to scrap it. It had a solid cab, just a few bumps and...
  2. CopyKat

Teaser pics

:D
  3. CopyKat

anyone other than todd done 35/44 hybrid?

I'm working on making a set of D44 TTB conversion brackets.
  4. CopyKat

Absolutely about nothing

Just wanted to make a post about hitting the mile marker 2000 posts.:D
  5. CopyKat

D44 outer onto D35, pros/cons

I'm going on over 2 years now on my knuckle swap, and not once have I had second thoughts about the wheel bearings. I have retorqued them once before but that was because I changed the rotors. Everything else has been problem free.
  6. CopyKat

D44 outer onto D35, pros/cons

Clearancing the yokes for max angle helps. Along with adding a steering stop for the knuckle. The early D35's lack this. I've only busted 1 axle shaft on my D35 and that was turning lock to lock when I was stuck in the snow, with a locked front.
  7. CopyKat

8H rebuild

Rebuilt the M5OD in the Bronco Saturday. Took me under 8H from rolling it into the shop to driving it out. Remember this is Just me doing the work. I had no help. replaced the bearings and syncros. Would have taken me less time but I also rebuilt the cardian on the rear driveshaft.
  8. CopyKat

Hatch struts.

:annoyed::annoyed: :icon_confused::icon_confused: :icon_idea::icon_idea: :D:D :thefinger::thefinger: :headbang::headbang::icon_hornsup:
  9. CopyKat

Teaser

:D
  10. CopyKat

Engine bay Picture request

Anyone have pictures of a Gen 2 engine bay with the 2.3L. I picked up a 97 for the engine and trans and plan to put it in a 92 body I have. The 97 doesn't have intake tube or rad. Just would like to see how the config is, if different between the gen2 and gen3 trucks. I have a 4.0L rad but it...
  11. CopyKat

My Dad's Bronco is Awesome!

:D :headbang:
  12. CopyKat

Building a 1992 SCCA Replica

Yup that's what I be doing.:D
  13. CopyKat

1997 headers or log manifold

I'm picking up a 1997 2.3L and when I was looking at it I see that it has a tubular header. Is this factory or aftermarket?
  14. CopyKat

Bronco got a new engine

The engine developed a coolant leak and it was fowling one of the plugs. So I looked around for a donor as it would cost the same amount to just replace the head gaskets if that was truly what was wrong. I suspect it's a cracked head however. So 2 weeks ago I found A nice donor. Went to go look...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad