• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Craig0320

1. Craig0320

2000 5.0 Explorer Swap Into 98 Ranger 4.0

98 explorer should be the same as your ranger no need to swap out harness just swap the tach wires around for the same gaige on back of the cluster.
  2. Craig0320

Welp Got a New Project Given to me.

Installed a billet 2800-3200 10 inch stall on friday. Took it out and it easily smokes both tires now. It's flashing right at 3k. I love it.
  3. Craig0320

V8 swap, tcases.

From what I remember I used the f150 shaft and a conversion ujoint to adapt the 4r70w slip yoke onto the front of the transmission. Brought it to my local driveshaft shop and they cut it to length.
  4. Craig0320

Yeah only real weak link is the g80 locker. When it goes i'm just gonna install a trutrac.
  5. Craig0320

Got the 14 bolt installed. So much more beffier than the 10 bolt.
  6. Craig0320

V8 swap, tcases.

Here are some pics of the ac plug. It shows where I wired it up at.
  7. Craig0320

V8 swap, tcases.

Ask as many questions as you like. That's how I built mine. These quotes are straight out of the article because everything is explained the best I feel. Pay attention to italics and bold closely they are the important information. The high pressure a/c switch is on the back of the ranger...
  8. Craig0320

Fixing explorer differential swap and pinion angle problem.

I bought the Ruff Stuff Specialties kit for my swap. Everything was thick and high quality.
  9. Craig0320

V8 swap, tcases.

That sounds right.
  10. Craig0320

Do you think i should buy this 03 f-150 lariat 5.4 v8 4wd =)

For gods sakes stay away from the dakota. I've known to many with wiring and transmission issues even with lower mileage. That f150 is tops a 10k truck. Especially since it is the 2v 5.4. My buddy at a car lot just sold a excellent condition 94 chevy 1500 ext cab 2wd for 11,800 with one owner...
  11. Craig0320

V8 swap, tcases.

I didn't use the relay and just hooked the wires up direct. Both the 4hi and 4low lights came on when in 4lo. didn't bother me and I liked it that way. Transfer Case Indicator Lights Hookup Using the Ford CD and a pigtail, I wired up the dash lights for my transfer case. It was easy. Besides...
  12. Craig0320

I am replacing my open 3.42 diff with a 3.73 l/s 14 bolt sf 6 lug out of a 91 z71. Wms to wms is same 68 inches. I bought some 68mm spacers to be able to bolt my disc breaks to the 14 bolt. Bought a ruffstuff simple swap kit with perches and shock mounts. Gonna be way more stout rear end when I...
  13. Craig0320

O2 Sensor Issue!!

Forgive me if i've skipped over reading something. Have you checked the coolant temp sensor. It sends data to the pcm and the pcm uses this info to determine fueling(among others). Check your maf readings. It is directly responsible for sending the amount of air going into the engine to the...
  14. Craig0320

Got ac working yesterday. Had to change a couple parameters for my fan settings for them to kick on with the a/c. Everything working good though.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad