• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Craig45's latest activity

• Craig45 replied to the thread New member hi everyone.
    Welcome yes i restore Sno jets and motoski. You can’t see it but that is a very rare one. Super jet with double headlights.
    Your truck is beautiful also. I think I would like a 60-66 short bed. The kick is it must be a manual 3 on the tree.
    Here as some pictures that I have. I am not at the location where the truck is. It’s not a a bad truck at all , but needs some TLC...
    • IMG_3643.jpeg
    • IMG_0766.jpeg
    • IMG_2082.jpeg
    • IMG_2710.jpeg
    • IMG_0950.jpeg
    • IMG_0897.jpeg
  • Craig45 reacted to rumblecloud's post in the thread New member hi everyone with Like Like.
    Are you thinking of selling this truck and then looking for a replacement or are you just looking for a another toy to play with? Would...
    Sorry I have no idea we’re 90 is. If your talking I95 9 miles
    There are a lot of extra on that truck. Mine doesn’t have blinker or a heater lol. I have them aftermarket like that truck but not on.
    There are a lot of extra on that truck. Mine doesn’t have blinker or a heater lol. I have them aftermarket like that truck but not on.
    like the truck, it’s time for something different. All I do is cruise around. Is it worth anything because its a 45? No one can answer...
  • Craig45 reacted to dvdswan's post in the thread New member hi everyone with Like Like.
    Welcome to the site.
  • I have a 1945 ford pickup that I have lost interest in It. It runs and drives in fact I have put on about 1000 miles since I have owned...
    • IMG_4908.jpeg

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad