• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by CRAZ28

1. CRAZ28

1984 Ranger Brush guard

I'm looking for a brush guard for my 1984 ranger.......Anyone know how i can make this happen?
  2. CRAZ28

kickdown hookup

A question for those of you who durasparked their 2.8, and used the holley 350 carb. How do you adjust the kickdown linkage? The old carb had an adjustment screw, but idk with the Holley. pics would be helpful Thnx guys
  3. CRAZ28

It LIVES

Well I thought i'd just let everyone know that my ranger ran for the first time in 2 months today. I finally pulled it from the auto garage becuz they we're taking forever, so my dad and I did everything ourselves. Durasparked it and put in a rebuilt tranny and transfer case. I'd like to thank...
  4. CRAZ28

1350 manual

I have a 1350 manual transfer case that I am re-installing, and I was wondering if there was any vacuum lines that need to be hooked up to the case? and if so, where
  5. CRAZ28

Pictures of Engine Bay/vacuum hookups

Does anyone on here have good PICTURES of their Duraspark swap using the holley 350 carb, especially wiring, and what can be eliminated. Also what vacuum lines need to be hooked up so that this thing will run?
  6. CRAZ28

new, and pissed

Hi everyone, I'm new to the board. I just bought a '84 Ranger and everything went to hell immediately. Since I bought 3 weeks ago, I have rebuilt the rear wheel bearings, new rear pumpkin gasket, total transmission rebuild, and I am sending in my carb to be remanufactured. I hope this all works...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad