• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by creases1

1. 2 Wheel Drive to 4 Wheel Drive Conversion 1987 EXT Cab to 1987 Extend Cab Manufactured in Minnesota

Thanks Yep I thought I would need to make a cut or 2 :)
  2. 2 Wheel Drive to 4 Wheel Drive Conversion 1987 EXT Cab to 1987 Extend Cab Manufactured in Minnesota

I d Do I have to pull the body off the frame to get the stuff I need ?
  3. 2 Wheel Drive to 4 Wheel Drive Conversion 1987 EXT Cab to 1987 Extend Cab Manufactured in Minnesota

The 4X4 is absolutely bad at the rear forward springcups on both sides but especially on the driver side. You can push a baseball thru the hole on the driver side. It is darn near severed in two. the rust has degraded the gauge o steel on the rear section of this truck.. It is smoked. I have...
  4. 2 Wheel Drive to 4 Wheel Drive Conversion 1987 EXT Cab to 1987 Extend Cab Manufactured in Minnesota

The 4x4 is the one in the garage that has a serious frame rust issue.
  5. 2 Wheel Drive to 4 Wheel Drive Conversion 1987 EXT Cab to 1987 Extend Cab Manufactured in Minnesota

Does anyone know, if you can convert, a 2wd Ranger Extended Cab to a 4wd Ranger Extended Cab with a 4 wd donor of the same year ? In this case it is a 1987 Ford Ranger XLT in excellent condition. The donor is the 1987 Ext Cab I have sitting in the garage literally rusting apart. I was hoping...
  6. 1987 RANGER STX SUPER CAB

Does anyone know, if you can convert, a 2wd Ranger Extended Cab to a 4wd Ranger Extended Cab with a 4 wd donor of the same year ? In this case it is a 1987 Ford Ranger XLT in excellent condition. The donor is the 1987 Ext Cab I have sitting in the garage literally rusting apart. I was hoping...
  7. 1987 RANGER STX SUPER CAB

Land of Lincoln Winter liquid salt - other than this, the truck is in beautiful shape. I have quite a bit invested in Engine, Trans, front suspension, and body.
  8. 1987 RANGER STX SUPER CAB

Is there anywhere to purchase Frame repair sections for a 1987 Ford Ranger STX - Rear section is in Dire need of repair around the rear spring harnesses on both sides. The frame is rusted thru on both sides behind the harnesses, I bought new harnesses but not sure how to patch the frame and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad