• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Dalee

1. 1997 Ranger

That's awesome! I too have a 97 that I had to resurrect. It's still not perfect but it does go down the road. I've enjoyed the experience and the truck. I've been able to get a lot of assistance from this site. I look forward to returning the favor. Good luck with your endeavor!
  2. Clutch rod riddle

Thanks! That makes sense, as the air is at the top. I was able to get another clip at O'Reilly's. I will try to get it off as you suggest and if it doesn't break I'll have a spare. Much appreciated.
  3. Clutch rod riddle

Thank you! That's the picture and part number of exactly what I need. This makes it so much easier to locate a new one. Thank you!
  4. Clutch rod riddle

Thanks! This same thought crossed my mind, but after all the aggravation leading up to this, I am really over anything being easy. I think it's just a poor design. Thank you!
  5. Clutch rod riddle

Thank you for your answer. That makes perfect sense. I'll get a new clip first, then it won't matter what I do to the other one. I really love my truck, and this is one of the few things I've found that are of poor design. Although it is great when working as it should, no system should have to...
  6. Clutch rod riddle

Hello all. Proud owner of a 97 plain Jane xlt, 2.3 5 speed. I need to bench bleed the clutch master cylinder and I can't see how to disconnect the push rod from the clutch pedal without breaking something. I would greatly appreciate any assistance.
  7. 95 Ranger

Cool deal! I have a 97. Be glad to share any assistance I can.
  8. 2001 Eddie Bauer Ranger

Wow,beautiful! Looks good with camper shell. Nice truck!
  9. Wiper woes

Hello all. Have a standard cab 97XLT. Wipers didn't work when I bought it. I have checked relays ,fuses, replaced motor, linkage, multiswitch. Now they operate on high speed only. I substituted a GEM temporarily. With that they continued to operate on high only. The only difference was that...
  10. Hello

Just joined, been reading awhile. I got a 97 Ranger xlt. Look forward to sharing inquiries and insights!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad