• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Dangerrangers

1. Does the 3.0 have waste fire

Question is does the 2001 3.0 have the waste fire ignition ????? Thanks
  2. Maybe wrong fluid

My neighbor used Valvoline Maxlife multi vehicle transmission fluid in his transfer case in a 2004 ranger ,it says Dex/Merc and mercon V along with a bunch of other vehicle manufacturers , question is will this fluid trash his transfer case. I told him that I use Dex/Merc in my 2004 and 1994 and...
  3. Off-road lame

This has got to be the biggest joke of a 4/4 site ,bunch of arm chair cowboys !!!:icon_rofl: And another thing it seems as no one wants to get together and meet up for some intelligent conversation , oh that's right you wouldn't want to miss dancing with the Stars or a bunch of ass grabbing ball...
  4. Ranger fans ?

Anyone around morrow county Ohio into rangers and offroading ?
  5. TRS decals ?¿?????¿?

I want them for my builds . Are they coming back????????
  6. Wheel spacing ?????? HELP

Figured it out.......Go figure
  7. 2.3 or 2.5 pinto engine

I was once told that the 79/80 pinto had the same engine as the 4 cyl.Rangers ,is that true and will a pinto 4 speed tranny work in a ranger with a 4 cyl. Hope Ron jumps in he should know.
  8. ATTENTION PlumCrazy

Here s the pics
  9. Testrrrrr

Imusttest
  10. Which valve cover for 94 4.0

I need new valve covers for my 94 4.0 OHV and all the eBay ads say they only fit 95 up . What's the difference between the 94s and the 95 and up covers or will they work or will I have to do some engineering ? Thanks as always.
  11. Pulling carpet this week

Only place I could find to ask. Pulling the carpet out of my 94 ranger with a floor shifter and I've heard that there is some kind of heat shield padding around the shifter and also was told that when it is removed that it makes the inside of the truck very hot , is this true and if so what are...
  12. Which rear end

I know someone can answer my question so it goes . I have just bought another 94 ranger ,ext cab ,4.0 , stick with a 373 posi ,I know from the door codes . So are these the torsion rear ends or something else? Thanks ( Edit ) .Is it possible this truck has a traction lock instead of a...
  13. Help with shift question??

2004 ranger . Question is when I put it in 4 low and drive on the collum should it try to upshiht to 2nd gear and then drop back to first gear . This is driving me up the wall because I'm afraid I might need an overhaul. Thanks
  14. Locked up

----- Hope someone can help on this one. Figured it out¡¡!!!!! M (edit) ¡ I m going to use a shorter belt
  15. P8c testtest

Testtttttttt

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad