• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by dark_flame221

1. dark_flame221

ranger 1990 2.9l clutch project

My Ranger is in great need of a new clutch. It will be my first time doing a clutch project. What clutch kit should i order ? (im not looking for a performance part just something that is quality) I will also need a slave cylinder. I'm also looking for advice and experience of people who has...
  2. dark_flame221

whinning sound and bad vabration on 2wd with locked hub

whinning sound and bad vibration on 2wd with locked hub So ! i got this bad sound/vibration that seems to come from the front axle... happen when i lock my hubs even in 2wd. Sound/vibration are progressive start around 25mph and over 50 it feel really bad... maybe u-joint ? or spindle bearing...
  3. dark_flame221

2wd traction lock (limited slip or whatever it is)

do all 2 wd ranger have a factory traction lock ? It,s winter here !! hey ! :yahoo: but having a 4wd ranger with a wide open rear diff aint fun ! getting stuck in your own drive way make you feel really stupid, even more way your dad ask you if his dakota need to tow you out :icon_rofl: and...
  4. dark_flame221

seat track interchangeability

So, my leaking ranger is getting magnifically roted to the point that i dont have floor anymore, i've got one seat bolt stuck and two seat track braket that gave up. They rusted so bad that they just broke and came right off. The seat wont move along the seat rail due to rust... and all of that...
  5. dark_flame221

windshield interchangeability

Got this 1990 ranger xlt 4x4 with a craked windshield and propably leaking too.. the local scrapyard only have third gen ranger lying around... if i manage to get one out will it fit my second gen ranger ?
  6. dark_flame221

strange ranger behaviour

So, i got this 1990 xlt 4wd ext cab manual Ranger, that is older than me, since about 18 months. :headbang: When i start it, hot or cold it will idle around 1k-1200 rpm and will take like 5 minute to resume to normal idle speed wich is about 750 rpm and when he's at it, he will hip cup = rpm...
  7. dark_flame221

removing rusty camber bushing

Whats the best way to get my camber bushing out without destroying my ball joints ? Mines are so incrusted in the beam that i don't see them anymore ( Canadian Rust ) and since the ball joint is just under, no heat can be used... Anybody got a good idea for this job ?
  8. dark_flame221

Mitsubishi FM146 shifter extender (bodylift)

i just bought some new duff cab bushing to do a 3 inch bl but i cant find a complete kit to buy for my ranger 1991 2,9l 4wd manual with the Mitsubishi FM146 transmission i'm looking for the shifter extender all i found is some mazda transmission extented shifter also beside this part would a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad