• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by DBCcatcher007

1. DBCcatcher007

fit 31's?

I looked and looked, but could find nowhere what size tires you could fit on a 2wd with 3" body on it. Im gettin a 3" body lift put on, and i wanted to get 31's, but wasn't sure if they would rub. Will the 31's be alright, or should I get 30's cause the 31's will rub? Also, im lookin at prices...
  2. DBCcatcher007

Catalytic Converter rattle

Just got some Flowmasters put on and now the catalytic converter rattles and is ruining the sound. The rattle is coming from the first catalytic Converter. Since I can't just crack it open, what could I do to stop the rattling?
  3. DBCcatcher007

Glass pack, no cats

On a 3.0L V6 how would it sound to have pipes straight out of the headers, leading all the way to the back? Taking the cats off, all there will be is a glass pack on each pipe. How will it sound?
  4. DBCcatcher007

Dynomax CatBack exhaust systems

Does anybody know how the Dynomax Catback system sounds on a 3.0L V6?
  5. DBCcatcher007

need some ideas

Recently, I found my '99 3.0L V6 2wd Ranger had an exhaust leak in the exhaust flange and I will have to replace the pipe between the flange and the muffler. How would the exhaust sound if i just cut out the muffler and gave the truck straight pipes coming out of the catalytic converter? Or, is...
  6. DBCcatcher007

Bed leans to one side

I have seen this on many other Ranger models, and I would like to fix it on my truck. The bed is level with the back window, but crooked at the tailgate. What is the most likely problem it could be? Has anyone else noticed that a lot of the Rangers around also lean? 1999 Ford Ranger 3.0L V6 2wd...
  7. DBCcatcher007

A/C only works on high

What part do I need to get if my A/C only works on high? If i turn it on the lower settings, you can slightly feel the cool air come through the vents, but only when I hit the gas. You can only really feel the air blowing when the knob is on high, however.
  8. DBCcatcher007

tire size

with a 3' body lift on a '99 Ranger, what is the biggest tire I would be able to fit without rub.
  9. DBCcatcher007

Tag light assembly

Other than at a junk yard, where would i be able to buy a license tag assembly? I have no lights for my rear bumper license tag.
  10. DBCcatcher007

tank size

I could be in the wrong forum, but maybe one of yall could help. How big is the gas tank on a '99 Ranger? '99 Ford Ranger XLT 3.0L 2wd
  11. DBCcatcher007

kind of a broad question

My brakes are EXTREMELY sticky! if i let off the brake to a roll and lightly press it again, it will start to slow down and then grab really hard, like it all the sudden catches. I just replaced everything on the back brakes (shoes, pads, hardware kit) and new rotors on the front, but it is...
  12. DBCcatcher007

shocks?

If i lift my Ranger 2" in the front with new coils, will i need new front shocks? and, if i lift the back 2" with blocks or new leafs, will i need new rear shocks? anything else? control arms? spindles? anything? '99 Ranger XLT V6 3.0L-2 wheel drive
  13. DBCcatcher007

new plan, but need help

in trying to figure out how to get a big suspension lift on my '99 2 wheel drive, i found out i just dont have the cash. however, i am thinkin i will get a small suspension (2" or so) and later add a body to it. i got the back end all figured out and i think i got the front too, but i just need...
  14. DBCcatcher007

wanting to lift a '99 Ranger

I have a '99 Ford Ranger and im wanting to put a suspension lift on it, but i have a tight budget. i was thinkin i would use a block lift in the rear. if i do that, would i have to get new shocks? and how could i (cheaply) lift the front end to match it?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad