• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by dc22fordranger

1. Help! pickup wont start:(

Hey guys, im in dier need of help. I was dring home and my pickup was running fine, I came to a hill and tried to accelerate and noticed that my engine had stopped running. When I got it home I tested my fuel pumps, they still worked properly, changed my fuel filter, installed new injectors...
  2. Help! pickup wont start:(

Hey guys, im in dier need of help. I was dring home and my pickup was running fine, I came to a hill and tried to accelerate and noticed that my engine had stopped running. When I got it home I tested my fuel pumps, they still worked properly, changed my fuel filter, installed new injectors...
  3. help!!!!

Hey guys I am having a mind numbing problem w my pickup... I was simply driving it and it died. I replaced fuel filter, pumps, rotor, cap, plugs, relays.. inertia switch is good, 44 lbs to fuel rail, new injectors.. engine will turn over but wont fire. 2.9 l v6. Any advice is more than appreciated!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad