• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Denisefwd93

1. Denisefwd93

Selling up or selling out?

I'm Still kicking! (in case anybody was wondering) I'm selling my house getting some very high offers and signed an agreement, hopefully by mid-march it will be sold and I'll be able to travel for about a year and a half before settling down in California or Tennessee where my kids are. I...
  2. Denisefwd93

Difference between Clutch Master Cyl/Line - '89 Vs. '94

You don't really think you get away with just master cylinder do you?
  3. Denisefwd93

Difference between Clutch Master Cyl/Line - '89 Vs. '94

Get new pre bled set up l, why would you even mess around with old parts with all the trouble transmission in & out is
  4. Denisefwd93

Cab mounts

Holy poop! $$$! Found them on LMC numbers 11 & 14 https://www.lmctruck.com/1983-11-ford/body-mounting/fr-1984-90-radiator-core-and-body-mounting
  5. Denisefwd93

Cab mounts

More sleuthing 🤔
  6. Denisefwd93

Cab mounts

getting bolts is not a problem. I think what I'm asking is the inside washer bushing, is that unlikely to be rusted away because it's encapsulated by the old rubber? pictures of the new ones they have a metal bushing but it doesn't go all the way through and it seems to have a 5/8 ID which if...
  7. Denisefwd93

Cab mounts

The very front underneath the radiator area mounts are the worst. Middle and rear it's more it seems about the washers then the rubber itself, What should I do for washers use large fender washers or get a OEM style?
  8. Denisefwd93

Cab mounts

Just getting site haven't done much at all, but the truck is in the yard! Front to back, pictures will explain, more soon!
  9. Denisefwd93

Pintoed rangers

I'm so old I had a 72 pinto station wagon years later I had it forget what year Fairmont wagon!
  10. Denisefwd93

Pintoed rangers

Well I finally gave up finding another ranger, nothing I found is any better than what I have. I found a Honda Civic I really liked, looked at five or six other civics, went back to the first one I looked at, took it for a ride liked it more, it took it to the shop had it checked out loved...
  11. Denisefwd93

Jumping in with the guys!

Welcome aboard Blue! I'm late to the party it seems! So the lower radiator hose is chafed? There is a drain on the radiator, you will need a big bucket also lol I'm sure the gentlemen have told you after 7 pages.. 🤣 I'm weaning myself away from my ranger as a daily driver, got me a Honda...
  12. Denisefwd93

bolt heating via induction

I may be getting a honda civic. called the shop to have it checked out next week. asked about the Inducter.. he said yes it will reach the manifold to X pipe bolts (studs)
  13. Denisefwd93

bolt heating via induction

Forgot to ask the question that's been laying on my mind a bit. will one of these inductive heaters be able to get up at the manifold crossover pipe bolts?(before I go and buy one? ) and I probably should put this question on the transmission section. Pull the engine and leave the M5od in...
  14. Denisefwd93

Pintoed rangers

Don't know not sure I want to know because one thing I do know, they are. $20-30K! 😱😱😱
  15. Denisefwd93

Pintoed rangers

That's a high RPM engine isn't it? like Honda and others?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad