• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Denola2

1. Has anyone put an inline 6 in a Ranger?

This truck is now for sale----see ad in classifieds----contact me if interested, Dennis.
  2. 1995 "Rat Ranger" for sale

I've got a 95' Ranger for sale---I took a 4x4 short bed regular cab truck (absolutely no rust) and made a 2x4 out of it---223 (1963) in-line 6 (rebuilt) engine, and (rebuilt top load 3 spd trans----has PS, AC, PB and all other features of a 1995 Ranger, but no computerized anything. If...
  3. Has anyone put an inline 6 in a Ranger?

I had a lot better pictures of the engine bay---site wouldn't let me post them because they were too big----I had to crop these to get them on---I used a fiberglass Mazda hood (like a Splash or Edge)---it's raised about 1 1/2" in the center to get some clearance--radiator moved forward about...
  4. Stranger Ranger makeover

I'm new to this forum and I bought a 1995 4x4 Regular Cab body to build a project truck. It is now a 2wd with a 223 L6 engine from a 1964 F100. I'm using the 3 spd trans, and it will have AC and PS. The speedometer from the 95' is electronic and I need to have it manual. All the PCM componants...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad