• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by det107

1. Hello

Welcome to TRS!! Your truck sounds awesome :headbang::headbang:
  2. Newbie to ranger upgrade and mods

Welcome to TRS-
  3. Super duty opinion? 01 7.3

The power stroke would be good for a business that tows agriculture/landscaping machines (John Deere backhoe and/or Bobcat). The only bad thing (or two) is the breakdown will be costly & diesel prices have gone up-
  4. thinking about buying some air tools....

May I add the sounds of "snap, crackle & pop" to hand/wrist bones?
  5. Automotive technology you miss.

You must be kidding...? Hard to do when doing the 3 pedal tango, added a switch in dash for easy on/off. Nowadays, the switch is in the stalk in steering column. I have been lucky so far but some day I'll miss the battery in engine compartment-
  6. Hello

Welcome to TRS-
  7. Oil filter change on a 3.0. Frustrating.

I have an Edge model too, grip the filter from underneath to remove. The funnel stays...! The only shortcoming is (thread here or u toob?) shorting out starter when contacting w/filter-
  8. A

Welcome to TRS... Looking forward to your build thread(y)
  9. 1st gen daily drivers?

I thought the Blue Oval in the middle of tailgate determines 5th gen-
  10. Injector cleaning

Doesn't ethanol hold water which is a no-no? Bad for motors, boats, etc-
  11. Injector cleaning

I buy the 91% isopropyl alcohol on sale & pour in gas tank before fill up-
  12. Just need to vent...

There should be one from battery to firewall too-
  13. Just need to vent...

Better check grounds too, might have to sand/grind metal for better contact. *Hint* it happened to me-
  14. An old style parts place

Sorry for threadjack, but where's the other comedi... I mean Canadian that writes short stories? Mark88... Did the healthcare run out of parts to install-
  15. Vehicle Shipping Service?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad