• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by DHPmike

1. was playing on the net found this

its in the current issue of minitruckin' magazine.
  2. Just got a Ranger

I was also given an 87 Ranger with just a cab and rolling chassis. that one I will use to do my tube arm swap kit jig from. Ill note the differences between the 82-92 chassis versus the 93-97 chassis.
  3. Just got a Ranger

Very nice!
  4. Just got a Ranger

well I dont have any idea on the black primer but the good thing is that all the things that made this truck not sell on craigslist to others is what made it sell to us. By this I mean, lowered (most general public people wont buy a lowered truck) cut in bed and step notch (most see a hole in...
  5. Just got a Ranger

Good! send me some pics! I hardly ever get peeps to send me pics. I will take some pics of the 94 and the 2000 tomorrow. The 94 is about to be taken apart and start the build process. The 2000 is a test truck for all things 98 and up related. I just finished testing a Ranger drop spindle and...
  6. Just got a Ranger

The watts will be no problem, Ill just pull one off the shelf, although I may make a one off center crank. I should take pics all the way thru.
  7. Just got a Ranger

Well we just got back home with another Ranger. Its a 94 and its for my stepson. He will be 16 in two months. anyway.. It has a step notch for bags but no bags. the front coils have been cut, the gas door is shaved, the tailgate is shaved and the right door is shaved and its in ugly ass black...
  8. Hello from Texas

Hello Im Mike from Texas. Im 44 and im working on a couple of Rangers. I do suspension and other parts for Rangers. I have been doing custom work since the 1980s so I figure I can help someone with something...
  9. My Custom Frame Notch

Thats the way all notches were before the step notch in the late 80s

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad