Recent content by Dirtman

1. Dirtman

2009 Ranger TPMS Type ???

My 09 has the banded style but if you're getting new you can use either type. I would get the stem style. All that matters is that you get the proper frequency. I can't remeber if its 315mhz or 433mhz. If your just swapping the old sensors to the new rims, you need to buy the bands. But at 10...
  2. Dirtman

Long time lurker

Very cool truck. Welcome to TRS!
  3. Dirtman

What else you got?

Nice! I haven't kept up on the mustangs since the fox bodies lol. But I love the fake classic gas cap trunk logo. I have a 65, those real gas caps are like gold.
  4. Dirtman

4x4 engages with cup holder use

I need to get a special kind of ****** to answer that. Give me a minute.
  5. Dirtman

Truckspotters

6. Dirtman

Replace oil pump?

I did joke about the oil pump... I apologize, my humor is well... stick around and you will get it. I was not joking about using kerosene. "Gunk" engine flush is literally just a can of kerosene. It wont hurt your engine and is a strong solvent.
  7. Dirtman

Can only link one "new" remote to 96 Ranger how add more??

When has math ever mattered. My point is still valid.
  8. Dirtman

Friction Modifier In P/S

Ron stick to information. Your jokes suck. Wait..... is ron really alexa?
  9. Dirtman

Can only link one "new" remote to 96 Ranger how add more??

When you do the 8 key turn thing, that clears everything. You need to set every fob when you do it, Even your original. Are you forgetting to program the original fob? If you just hit the new ones the original will be lost.
  10. Dirtman

4x4 engages with cup holder use

Cup holders!!!
  11. Dirtman

Northern truck prices vs southern truck prices.

Recently while I was down in Georgia me and my brother in law got to discussing buying old trucks. I mentioned the price for clean rangers up north was skyrocketing and it's not uncommon to see clean 20+ year old rangers selling for close to 10k. He said down there he can buy rust free rangers...
  12. Dirtman

Friction Modifier In P/S

Last time I flushed my power steering system I filled it up with mercon v that I had previously mixed with lubeguard red when I flushed my transmission. Not because I thought it would help or hurt, I was just too cheap to buy more mercon. I dont think lubeguard red is actually a friction...
  13. Dirtman

Friction Modifier In P/S

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times... use placenta for power steering fluid. On a less serious note, I'm sure Ron knows but wouldn't a friction modifier made for transmission use be better than that used for differential use since the power steering system is using ATF and not...
  14. Dirtman

Rangers 4 Ever

15. Dirtman

Replace oil pump?

Kerosene works good as a cheap engine flush.