• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Dneilson1@rocketmail.com

1. Question about a bed

Thank you. I think that's exactly what I needed to hear. I appreciate the advice I wouldn't have thought to line the stake holes up.
  2. Question about a bed

I've got a 98 ranger with a 4.0 V6. 297500ish miles. I'm planning a trip down to a pull-a-part in Tampa (About an hour and a half away.) I've got a pretty good shopping list while I'm there. (Ashtray, passenger seat, dipstick, seat tracks, etc) I have a warped and dented bed. So bad I can't fit...
  3. Dead battery. Dead electrical components.

I know it's been a while but I have great news. Electrically speaking the truck is back in working order. All my accessories (fog lights, backup lights, tachometer because my truck didn't come with one) are now wired to key on powered fuses instead of direct to battery. So no more possible...
  4. Dead battery. Dead electrical components.

So after I got up today, I checked the fuses you mentioned. After reinserting the fuse in #20 I noticed the dome light came back on. Checked the rest. None were blown but everything GEM related is work again. Thank you so much. I'll be looking into those lower intake bolts this weekend.
  5. Dead battery. Dead electrical components.

I'm probably posting in the wrong area and I apologise. I have a 98 XLT with 289400 miles. 5 speed manual 4.0 V6 engine. 2 days ago my battery died. I put a new battery in it yesterday and noticed a few problems. 1) speedometer is stuck at 0. Usually I can tap on the plastic window and it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad