• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Doss

1. Front End Rebuild

They are saying that the factory OEM control arms do... This is false, right? I am just worried that they are going to slap me with a huge bill when they find this out themselves.
  2. Front End Rebuild

Took the truck into a shop here in Fort Collins, CO today. They are saying they will be able to get the ball joints out of the original control arms. I was under the impression that those ball joints can't come out. Am I wrong? They also quoted me $1088 to replace all the ball joints. Thoughts?
  3. Front End Rebuild

Um. Nope. Nothing is trashed it's just an old truck and tie rod bushings receive a lot of wear. They are also included with front end kits, so why wouldn't I just replace them while the front end is disassembled?
  4. Front End Rebuild

Hi All, Needing to have my upper and lower control arms replaced due to ball joint failure. Will probably do inner and outer tie rods at the same time. I am just wondering what a fair price at a good mechanic in 2019 would be for this job. Let me know what you paid to have it done on your...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad