• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by DRangerd

1. live and learn.........

I'm pretty sure this has been covered in the Tech B4, but just in case anybody missed it......... So I'm pretty much done with the build so I take the truck up to the hills on a shakedown run yesterday, everything seems good, new suspension works great, flexes well, climbed some small rocks...
  2. Safari Pacific MX2 Build

X2 ! Concept pic looks great, keep up the pics.........:beer:
  3. low price gas?

Hey, all, anybody heard anything about this RadioGasDeal thing? They claim to offer a rebate on your gas down to 2.49/gallon for up to 15 gallons, but the catch is you gotta try one of their special advertising promo offers, one per fillup. And they gotta get your name,address, SSN, etc...
  4. pitman arm troubles

OK, So I'm in the middle of swapping to a lifted front end today, got everything out OK, EXCEPT the Pitman arm, Frackin' Autozone puller snapped in two....... Anybody ever used a wedge (Ball Joint Pickle fork) and a BFH to seperate the arm from the shaft ??? Book says not to...
  5. Head Scratcher

Ok, Gang, got a head-scratcher here, got a 91 Ranger,4.0,Auto,A/C (inop) E-case, Auto hubs and everything including 4hi and lo works, But lately if idling for a few minutes, it starts making an intermittent thump or clunk noise. It seems to be coming from the right front, mostly, but it seems to...
  6. FNG in Co

Hey, everybody, FNG from Co here,been lurking quite awhile and figured I'd Intro self. My name is Vince, I live in Aurora,Co. (Denver) Got 2 Rangers now, my 2nd and 3rd, A 92 4.0L 5sp with 236000 miles, 3 " B/L, on 31s,runs great, and My DD, a 91 4.0 auto with 123000 orig,2nd owner, still stock...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad