• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Dsetz

1. Dsetz

My 2.8 build. Chat away.

I'm not your friend......guy.
  2. Dsetz

Aquarium Enthusiasts

Ha 185 gallons isn't TOO big? I've always liked cichlids, but am excited to go the opposite route and have some nice shoals/schools of nano fish.
  3. Dsetz

Aquarium Enthusiasts

Oh man your hemorrhaging money lol! You can't get away with just RO water? That's a cool setup, but not for me. I'm more a build it and leave it alone type. Initially my nano tank was just a beta tank that was self supporting. I would feed the tank but not the fish typically, there was plenty...
  4. Dsetz

Aquarium Enthusiasts

I've always wanted a saltwater tank, mostly due to the 'ecosystem' factor, which is what got me interested in something similar in freshwater. The natural approach has been soooo darn easy and satisfying. Never running a filter again! It really brings the costs down too. With healthy plants...
  5. Dsetz

Aquarium Enthusiasts

Hey all, Any of you into aquariums? I've had one going most of my life. My latest venture is in natural planted tanks. The 'Walstad' method is a biologically whole approach in which aeration and lighting is the only mechanical input. Filtration and nutrient balancing are accomplished via...
  6. Dsetz

Photography?

Just moved all my film photo equipment around- preparing the house for our first born. I sure would like to get a developing room set up in my shop to get back into it.
  7. Dsetz

1984 FORD RANGER 4X4 ORIGINAL PAINT RUST

I bet they just painted the bottom half to clean it up. That's one thing I really like about early Rangers, the different paint jobs! New cars are soooo boring. Any paint experts out there?
  8. Dsetz

Cats are evil.

Used to be, everybody here would swerve to hit gophers. Bragging rights to get the 1st one of spring. Nowadays it's 50/50 or less. I quit swerving for them and let them decide their own fate. Hasn't changed my success rate much :ROFLMAO:
  9. Dsetz

Cats are evil.

Police violence against dirt hogs must end! #dirthogsarepeopletoo
  10. Dsetz

1984 FORD RANGER 4X4 ORIGINAL PAINT RUST

Another 84 barn find with the rare 2nd gas tank! That should command another $1000! Although that hideous paint makes it look like an 83, -$1000. 3" lift. Did they remove the stock blocks and give it 1" more lift? ?
  11. Dsetz

Opinions on 1985 Ranger up for sale

Wow, man the truck looks great, and your friend getting it for you is sure a nice gesture! Now you've got a truck and a budget, busy winter ahead! I'm jazzed by all the nice early 1st gen's turning up lately!
  12. Dsetz

Cats are evil.

Well then more fun will be had! Yeah I've seen videos of how aggressive they are. My fave is the cop shooting one on the highway because it wouldn't get off the road and charged him ? Its quite odd to me, they are relatively closely related to our marmots. Marmots here typically live in groups...
  13. Dsetz

Cats are evil.

Hmm ship me a few dirt pigs, we will have a battle royale between the cats and the hogs!
  14. Dsetz

Cats are evil.

Boy it sure looks a lot like the marmots we have. Gotta research the difference.
  15. Dsetz

Opinions on 1985 Ranger up for sale

Get on listhopper.com and do a search for a similar era. Will give you craigslist, offerup and letsgo results. I find it quite handy. Up here, any ranger that runs is worth $1000+ Guy next town over wants $1400 for an 84 4x4 w/out transmission :ROFLMAO: That said, 2wd doesn't hold the same...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad