• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by E83

1. Suddenly lost 99% or braking power!

1995 4.0l Mazda plow truck. Was plowing the steepest part of the road and was backing down when the pedal suddenly dropped to floor and felt lile zero braking power. Was quick enough to drop the plow blade and had a very fast "reverse" down the hill... Albeit controlled. After I made sure my...
  2. Fuel line quick connect swap with hose clamps

Hey folks - so in the process of removing my old fuel send unit I realized that my quick connect "female" ends on the gas lines were toast. Cracked, brittle and useless. The lines themselves are in decent shape. Rather than mess arkund with the quick connect fuel line repair kit, would a well...
  3. Fuel Pump Nightmare

Noticed a steady fuel leak from our 94 b4000 plow/yard truck a few weeks back. Finally got around to lifting the bed this weekend. Two days, four torx bits and an angle grinder later, I got the bed up. Turns out that the metal "tube" that run out of the fuel pump assembly had rusted through...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad