• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Efordman

1. 85 Y-pipe on 86

Will an 85 2.8 exhaust Y-pipe fit an 86 2.9??
  2. 86 2.9 to 99 ranger 4.0 swap computer relocation

So I'm swapping a 4.0 from a 1999 ranger to my 86 B2. I'm trying to figure out where to mount the computer under the hood of the bronco. So it is mounted in a box on the firewall between center of the truck and the AC box and is only accessible from under the hood. I would like to mount it...
  3. 86 2.9 to 99 ranger 4.0 ac swap

So I have a complete ranger that was totaled after running off the road into trees that I'm using for my 4.0 swap... The AC still works and I wanted to transplant the complete system still sealed into my bronco 2 if I can. So I'm pulling the complete dash and pulling all wiring needed for my...
  4. 86 2.9 to 99 ranger 4.0 ac swap

So I have a complete ranger that was totaled after running off the road into trees that I'm using for my 4.0 swap... The AC still works and I wanted to transplant the complete system still sealed into my bronco 2 if I can. So I'm pulling the complete dash and pulling all wiring needed for my...
  5. Disable anti theft on 1999 ranger

So I'm looking at a 99 ranger with a 4.0 manual transmission. It has been wrecked in the front but still runs just fine. I want to swap the motor into my bronco 2 but not sure how to bypass the anti theft system once it's all in the bronco. Can anyone help with that?
  6. 83 diesel 4x4 Manual transmission

Can anyone confirm or deny that there was a 4x4 2.2 Perkins ranger with a manual transmission in 1983? If so what transmission and transfer case would it have used ??
  7. Tach starts below zero

I have searched for this with no results. So my tach reads below zero when off and at about 100 rpm at idle... It seems 5-600 rpms less than it should. What could cause this and what would be a solution??
  8. Blue bronco 2 cargo cover

Is there a for sale area that I need to know about??? I'm thinking about selling this one to fund the other things needed
  9. Fm146 reverse lights plug

So I'm swapping the auto in my 86 for an fm146 from an 88 ranger. The 2 neutral safety switch wires were wired into the old automatic wiring along with a 3rd wire that I read was for the electric transfer case. So the problem I have is the vehicle plug for the reverse lights is damaged and...
  10. Blue bronco 2 cargo cover

So it has been a long while since I have been on the forum. I apologise if this is the wrong place, if so point me in the correct direction. I have a blue cargo cover that I picked up from a parts B2.it is about an inch to narrow​to fit my bronco plus I have a tan interior. Would anyone be...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad