Recent content by Efordman

1. 85 Y-pipe on 86

Will an 85 2.8 exhaust Y-pipe fit an 86 2.9??
  2. 86 2.9 to 99 ranger 4.0 swap computer relocation

So I'm swapping a 4.0 from a 1999 ranger to my 86 B2. I'm trying to figure out where to mount the computer under the hood of the bronco. So it is mounted in a box on the firewall between center of the truck and the AC box and is only accessible from under the hood. I would like to mount it...
  3. 86 2.9 to 99 ranger 4.0 ac swap

So I have a complete ranger that was totaled after running off the road into trees that I'm using for my 4.0 swap... The AC still works and I wanted to transplant the complete system still sealed into my bronco 2 if I can. So I'm pulling the complete dash and pulling all wiring needed for my...
  4. 86 2.9 to 99 ranger 4.0 ac swap

So I have a complete ranger that was totaled after running off the road into trees that I'm using for my 4.0 swap... The AC still works and I wanted to transplant the complete system still sealed into my bronco 2 if I can. So I'm pulling the complete dash and pulling all wiring needed for my...
  5. Disable anti theft on 1999 ranger

So I'm looking at a 99 ranger with a 4.0 manual transmission. It has been wrecked in the front but still runs just fine. I want to swap the motor into my bronco 2 but not sure how to bypass the anti theft system once it's all in the bronco. Can anyone help with that?
  6. New Mitsubishi Fm145 fm146 shifter

If anyone needs a shifter search this part number on eBay (E8TZ-7210-P). They are 49.99$ brand new with free shipping.i bought one and it fit my bronco 2 perfect.
  7. 83 diesel 4x4 Manual transmission

Can anyone confirm or deny that there was a 4x4 2.2 Perkins ranger with a manual transmission in 1983? If so what transmission and transfer case would it have used ??
  8. Tach starts below zero

I have searched for this with no results. So my tach reads below zero when off and at about 100 rpm at idle... It seems 5-600 rpms less than it should. What could cause this and what would be a solution??
  9. Fm146 reverse lights plug

So I'm swapping the auto in my 86 for an fm146 from an 88 ranger. The 2 neutral safety switch wires were wired into the old automatic wiring along with a 3rd wire that I read was for the electric transfer case. So the problem I have is the vehicle plug for the reverse lights is damaged and...
  10. Blue bronco 2 cargo cover

So it has been a long while since I have been on the forum. I apologise if this is the wrong place, if so point me in the correct direction. I have a blue cargo cover that I picked up from a parts B2.it is about an inch to narrow​to fit my bronco plus I have a tan interior. Would anyone be...