• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

ericbphoto's latest activity

• ericbphoto
    ericbphoto replied to the thread Gear ratio help.
    Maybe this will help. https://www.therangerstation.com/how-to_pages/gear_ratio_tire_size_chart.shtml
  • ericbphoto
    ericbphoto reacted to 85_Ranger4x4's post in the thread MOORE Expo with Haha Haha.
    We had debates in Texas about this. He sees me use my viewfinder on my DSLR so he does it like me. I try to explain no, you need to...
  • ericbphoto
    ericbphoto reacted to RobbieD's post in the thread My New House & Workshop with Like Like.
    . . . and it's even better than peeing in the alley, I suppose. Your work really looks good, Jim. You should have been a plumber...
  • ericbphoto
    ericbphoto reacted to RobbieD's post in the thread Hesitation when lights are on with Like Like.
    Damn; I thought that RonD was back. Good job, Eric!
  • ericbphoto
    ericbphoto replied to the thread Hesitation when lights are on.
    Sounds like bad connections or the alternator is going bad. Need to know battery voltage at rest, engine off, after several hours. Then...
  • ericbphoto
    ericbphoto reacted to Jim Oaks's post in the thread My New House & Workshop with Like Like.
    Ya, probably. I'm probably going to kick myself for not moving it to the other wall, but as much aggravation as this project has caused...
  • ericbphoto
    ericbphoto reacted to PlumCrazy's post in the thread PlumCrazy's Build with Love Love.
    Snagged a some 2.3T stuff a few weeks ago. Two complete long blocks w/ turbo , three 2.3T short blocls and heads, freshly built stock...
  • ericbphoto
    ericbphoto replied to the thread MOORE Expo.
    The funny part about this picture is that his camera doesn't have a viewfinder to look through. He loves that camera. Lots of pictures...
    • 53672382252_597df504db_c.jpg
  • ericbphoto
    ericbphoto reacted to 85_Ranger4x4's post in the thread MOORE Expo with Like Like.
    Then since we still had the book with the directions in it we let Eric ride shotgun and navigate the rally. We did find this cool bird...
  • ericbphoto
    ericbphoto reacted to 85_Ranger4x4's post in the thread MOORE Expo with Like Like.
    Actually added Model T's youtube channel.
  • ericbphoto
    ericbphoto replied to the thread Anyone ever experience this?.
    What Robbie said. To expand on that; the fuel pump relay coil is grounded by the ECM. The fuel pump power circuit is grounded elsewhere...
  • ericbphoto
    ericbphoto reacted to RobbieD's post in the thread Anyone ever experience this? with Like Like.
    The fuel pump relay is grounded from the ECM.
  • ericbphoto
    What I was trying to say is; the starter worked because it has good enough connections. But your connections going to other circuits are...
  • ericbphoto
    The starter circuit has different power and ground paths, not shared by the fuel.pump.
  • ericbphoto
    It was funny, for quite a bit he thought it was a real fire. @Mrs. Eighty Five is starting to think she needs one of these...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad