• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by ericbphoto

1. ericbphoto

Anyone ever experience this?

What Robbie said. To expand on that; the fuel pump relay coil is grounded by the ECM. The fuel pump power circuit is grounded elsewhere. On my 93, it's the ground on the driver side inner fender in the engine compartment, right next to the starter relay.
  2. ericbphoto

What I was trying to say is; the starter worked because it has good enough connections. But your connections going to other circuits are bad, causing intermittent trouble with the fuel pump and probably other things.
  3. ericbphoto

The starter circuit has different power and ground paths, not shared by the fuel.pump.
  4. ericbphoto

RaceRangers Build

Good catch. I moved it. It wasn't totally wrong since suspension and frame work is extremely important to your build. But that other forum is intended more for help questions pertaining to suspension and frames. Thank you.
  5. ericbphoto

Help me with bumper brackets

If it’s like the older bumpers, piece #10 is an angled bracket that helps support the outer ends of the bumper. It should mount to the bumper and the inner bracket #7. You should see it if you look up inside the bumper.
  6. ericbphoto

MOORE Expo

All of the above. My trip was certainly an adventure.
  7. ericbphoto

MOORE Expo

But does it have SMORR just a short drive down the road? :stirthepot:
  8. ericbphoto

MOORE Expo

Too much to see in half a day. Lots of cool stuff. Needs to be a TRS spring event with time to explore SMORR
  9. ericbphoto

MOORE Expo

My tools consisted of whatever metric wrenches, metric Allen's, tire changing tools, tube patching tools, would fit in a 2 1/2" x 12" plastic tube. Plus a digital multimeter and roll of electrical tape. I, too, was surprised to see the rollback that night. Maybe they live close and are personal...
  10. ericbphoto

MOORE Expo

Went through deep water and ingested it. Removed plugs and got the water out.actually had it running enough to get out of the park. But it was running very poorly. Milkshake oil. He changed the oil and had new distributor cap and tfi module. But it wouldn't start again. Justin may have more details.
  11. ericbphoto

MOORE Expo

We had those Saturday night with burgers at the campground.
  12. ericbphoto

MOORE Expo

Home, at last. Next time, I'm going to ride naked and grease the seat and my butt to prevent chafing.
  13. ericbphoto

Ideas to make doors close softer/eliminate rattles

If you don't hear the doors rattling, how do you know they're still on the truck?
  14. ericbphoto

I want to assemble new intermediate steering shaft.

I call it intermediate. It's between the column and the steering box.
  15. ericbphoto

MOORE Expo

The chili dog. And the chocolate pinto bean pecan pie.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad