• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Everlearn

1. Everlearn

For Sale 1985 Ranger Long Bed project for sale

Here’s where I got the reman motor: http://www.teamblitz.com/
  2. Everlearn

Found! Factory Alcoa wheel

I have a full set on a 1985 I think. Whole truck is for sale but I have extra wheels for it
  3. Everlearn

For Sale 1985 Ranger Long Bed project for sale

I acquired a 1985 Ford Ranger long bed standard cab 4x2 a couple of years ago as a project. It's in great shape as far as body/interior. No rusted panels, good interior. Been stored in a heated warehouse since I got it. Has just over 100k miles on it. I set about buying all of the bits...
  4. Everlearn

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Been since mid-December since I’ve been able to get much done due to work load. Three weeks ago the water pump went out on the way back from Cinci. Second time in 220k miles, but I hate that job on a 4.0......got it replaced and then unloaded the commercial oven I’d brought back. Noticed the...
  5. Everlearn

What's luckiest break a cop has given you?

I’ve had three occasions where I got off without a ticket. Was in Vegas on an expense account. Rented a Z06 Corvette convertible from Hertz. GF and I were headed to see Hoover Dam. Was going 120+ when we passed a NHP trooper coming at us. Lights n siren as he did the classic movie sliding U...
  6. Everlearn

Shop heat....

If you’re buying BBQ tanks exchange at the grocery or hardware store around here it’s $20 for a standard exchange. You get 4 gallons (actually less, 15 lbs is the average). At $2.50 a gallon retail, that’s $10 in fuel cost, and $10 gross profit. You’re paying for convenience. I used to lug the...
  7. Everlearn

Shop heat....

Don’t confuse gallons w lbs. Propane weighs 4 lbs per gallon.......small tanks are measured by the pound, large (over 120 lb capacity) are by the gallon. Price delivered is between $2.25-$2.50/gallon right now. BBQ tanks typically only have 4 gallons of propane to allow for tank age and thermal...
  8. Everlearn

Shop heat....

That’s about what I pay, delivered. I’m on the second year with two bottles. I’m not in my shop every day normally but I was about 6 hrs a day all thru Dec & Jan. Based on a SWAG, I’d say it’s about 150 hrs of burn time per bottle on the high setting. The thing I like about the HF heaters is...
  9. Everlearn

Shop heat....

I have a 2000 sq ft shop in a warehouse with 12 ft ceilings. It’s 50 yrs old, cinder block with a flat roof. Zero insulation. The only thing that works for me are propane radiant heaters. I have 4 120 lb propane tanks, each fitted with a dual head unit from harbor freight. I can run as many as...
  10. Everlearn

18" rims that will fit a 2005 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4

Mustang rims work w 1” spacers. Mine are 18x9 rims. Got em on craigslist for $500 with practically brand new tires. Mine are Bullitt which look like TorqThrusts. Black spoke machined rims.
  11. Everlearn

2.8L engine rebuild and wiring harness project

You get a full build sheet with all the specs, cylinder pressures, etc. Like I said, very professional.
  12. Everlearn

They build using a stock cam. If you want something else, they can do it during the build you pay extra. My long block had already been built, so I’m gonna pull out the stock cam and put in a stage 1 from Comp Cams before I install the motor.
  13. Everlearn

Here’s their standard build: REMANUFACTURED 2800cc V6 Cologne Motor! 2.8L Six Cylinder Long Block built to tough Ford OE specifications. Carefully assembled and machined to ensure long service life. Complete Rotating Assembly, internally balanced, timed, and ready for dressing. Bored, honed...
  14. Everlearn

They use top quality parts, full machine job, very professionally done. Somewhere in one of my posts is a list of what all they do. They’ll do minor stuff like a mild cam, etc. if you get it ordered before building. I bought already built so I’ll put the cam in myself. Soon hopefully but it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad