• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Ewgoetz

1. 94 ranger with reman motor burning oil

So I’ve been suspecting my motors been burning oil but no signs of smoke. I did have to add at least 1 quart of oil. It looks like it’s leaking into cylinder 1, first cylinder on the passengers side front. Any ideas on what might be causing it? Head gasket? Lower intake gasket? Looking for ideas...
  2. Ranger/explorer front brake upgrade

I did the sticky upgrade, there was some questions about the mc that never was really answered. On the 94 the mc bore is 1 inch On the 97 the bore is 1 1/16 inch. So there is a slight difference and improvement to switch to a 97 mc as well. The 97 mc is also a bolt in to the 94 as well.
  3. 97 front rotor splash shield

I’m looking for a 97 ranger 4x4 front rotor splash shield. I have had no luck at the local pick n pulls and it seams like it’s discontinued. I know the parts number for it is f57z2k004a I did come across a slightly different number f57z2k005aa Anyone know if this will work? Or if the 98+ ranger...
  4. 1994 ranger extended cab

Did a Front brakes upgrade today. https://instagram.com/p/BjGqhOqgTX8DO__48rKoueOXr-xlsNHMZrajM80/ Still trying to find a replacement site for photobucket...
  5. 94 explore parts on a 94 ranger

Not sure where to post this so it it needs to be moved ok. I have a 94 ranger xlt auto 4x4 that I’ve been fixing up. I found a mint 94 4door Explorer for $700, only issues with it was the trans was toast and only moves in reverse. I’m in the process of swapping the dash from the explorer to my...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad