• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by farmer

1. farmer

The legendary 2.9 Free Floating Rockers

Yup needed to take a break yesterday and banged them out, PM sent. Not about the raging semi... Address to send these things. Probably take me a couple days to get to the post office
  2. farmer

Ann dennnn?
  3. farmer

1991 Ford Ranger XLT 4WD 5 Spd 4.0 liter V6

Major coolant leak, leaks oil, blown out back window, sounds like a manifold leak or a valve tick, tires don't hold air, phantom CEL problem, phantom trans problem. I've bought better for less.
  4. farmer

Dana 44 Spindle on Dana 35 knuckles.....

The Mr N Dana 44 page is down, but the internet lives forever https://web.archive.org/web/20171219081035/http://77cj.littlekeylime.com:80/web_rs44.html
  5. farmer

Bumping to get the brain juices back flowing. Originally I was going to subtract .025" from your measured dimensions, for the clearance needed. Whats this 0.100" rocker arm to roll pin? Does this affect the spacer length? struggling to picture it
  6. farmer

Idea... Switched Centrifugal Supercharger?

I prefer pond water over prestone The trick is to get them hot enough that the pond water in the radiator never freezes. Had a buddy growing up run his truck all winter here in NH on straight water, got home after 9 every night, back to school for 7, the water never froze lol. If you want...
  7. farmer

WTB: 89-94 NON-Tach gauge cluster

Just got a pm from a guy who joined less than an hour ago, smells like spam to me? Or is this a real thing?
  8. farmer

WTB: 89-94 NON-Tach gauge cluster

V8 swap, tach doesnt work with the extra cylinders and I have an aftermarket tach already. Only working factory gauge is the speedometer.
  9. farmer

My 2.8 build. Chat away.

Vermin Supreme 2020, he wants to take away your guys, and give you better ones :thefinger:
  10. farmer

Perfect, this is lining up to be a busy week, I'll see what I can come up with
  11. farmer

Why does everyone run the Mazda/v8 F150 manual instead of a T/5?

T5 might be neat behind a v6, we're in the V8 conversion sub though so my opinions were based around putting a T5 behind a 5.0 If I'm trans swapping on a V6, I'm making an adapter plate to put a NP435/T18/T19 behind it :D
  12. farmer

What else you got?

One of the other projects. 67 Kaiser M715 pretty original except its been 12 volt converted along the way, poorly. Motor runs terribly, and I lack ambition to tear it down. Its a yard truck for the moment.
  13. farmer

Didn't even realize he said T56. rest of the thread is about the T5. That's what I was posting about.
  14. farmer

Who said anything about a T45? Please reread what I posted
  15. farmer

Anyone experienced sagging with their Skyjacker 6-inch coil springs?

I thought those issues were symptoms of worn out suspension bushings? I can see it having some effect, but the toe would have to be way off or springs be way soft. My truck was professionally aligned multiple times while trying to figure it out, I have faith in the toe in being correct. It was...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad