• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Fear250r

1. Fear250r

Resurrection Ranger

Hey fellas, I've recently started poking back around here in the last few weeks and have finally decided to bring the ol girl back to life. Been years since I've been on here or driven my Ranger for that matter. She died several years back when it was my back up vehicle. Dad was driving it...
  2. Fear250r

what's it worth?

Hey guys, I had planned on putting my '90 back on the road, but didn't have time to put it together to make it my DD, so I ended up buying a Cummins. Anyway, I'm trying to figure out what the truck is worth. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Jesse...
  3. Fear250r

4.0 upgrades

So I'm trying to plan some upgrades to the motor before it goes into the truck. Just wanted to try and get some opinions. Headers - Hedman any good? I've seen the JBA, but a little pricey. Is it worth doing the headers? Exhaust - I've seen Gibson, Flowmaster and Dynomax. The gibson looks...
  4. Fear250r

Hello All!!

Hey guys, Not really new, been around for a while, but haven't been around the forums for quite a bit, so I figured I'd re-introduce myself. So, my truck has been neglected for a while. Had big plans for it, but the big "D" put an end to those plans. Anyway, the current 92 turd burglar...
  5. Fear250r

Swapping bodies

Hey guys! Haven't been here in a while since I've been riding my atv more than playing around with my truck. So, here's what I'm wondering. I've got two Rangers, this green/teal whatever it is '92 with a 4.0 and a stick. Interior is so, so and the exterior obviously sucks, but it is running...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad