• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by feellnfroggy

1. feellnfroggy

86 B2 off road equipment storage ideas?

old thread i know, but my boss has a drawer slide in the back of his van, that has mounted to it a table saw, chop saw, 2x2x4 tool box that prolly all weighs 300 lbs, it slides out on some heavy duty hinges, they make them of all sizes. Would be a good addon to your rear drawer box. easier...
  2. feellnfroggy

just some ranger eyecandy

Some of you boys will like this. Lifter ranger on rockwells.
  3. feellnfroggy

86 B2 off road equipment storage ideas?

Why didnt you mention a come-a-long? Prolly would have saved you and your buddy some sore backs from sleeping in the truck, Doesnt take up much space and is the cheapest winch youll find, still works with a snatch block.
  4. feellnfroggy

Safari Pacific MX2 Build

looks like a stretched 4dr wrangler with a hardtop.... good idea though. h1?
  5. feellnfroggy

Starter issue

OK, so the basics are kicking my butt. 93 ranger, had a new starter put in 3 yrs ago. Recently it starts turning over superslow, then it would catch and turn over just fine, now its just clicking, got to looking and the starter was missing a bolt, and flopping loose, replaced the bolt and...
  6. feellnfroggy

INFO Membership Map

You already add me DG? Diesel, just put me down in Dunnellon, FL its small enough anyone can find me without an address. Matt thompson I'm in knoxville, tn right now. But I'm moving.
  7. feellnfroggy

INFO Membership Map

Hey diesel, 2 things. I'm havin a problem signing in. I think its my phone, not the map. And are there really 40+ people in canada next to alaska? YT is yukon territory? There's a ton of flags, lol. And I didn't see one statside.
  8. feellnfroggy

woo hoo new ride

I traded my 94 mustng convertibl for a 99 exploder 4.0. Ran great last nigh, but this morn.ing it turned over, ran for a second then died. Hmmm got worse the moe I tried to start it. Any ideas?
  9. feellnfroggy

Been gone a long time

But i finally got the green beast back from florida. My left leaf has fallen 5 inches since i got the truck back in jan. I was lookin for a cheap option for 2 inch lift leaves, or replacement leaves. and i found this. maybe its posted here somewhere, but i wasnt sure. Hope yall like it...
  10. feellnfroggy

2 piece driveshaft and carrier bearing....

What a nightmare. I fell victim to the the advance auto parts part number 6061. The bearing had the 1.25 ID and i needed the 1.18. Needless to say I ended up paying hte 50 bux instead of the 26 bux. Talked about pissed. Thanks to TRS, I found everything I needed again. Even after 5 years, Im...
  11. feellnfroggy

anyone in the ocala, fl area?

I know we have the regional forum, but it seems to have slowed down alot. anyone in the ocala area, that might have spare bolts for the front driveshaft ujoint. t30 bit. im missing one bolt.
  12. feellnfroggy

New CB Set-Up??

Cobra 29 ca be peaked and tweaked for 20-30 bux, with k40 whip and power mic ull get about 15 miles. A cb amp will be best bang for buck, but a lot of times without a hunting club its hard to aqquire one.
  13. feellnfroggy

Opinions: Mossberg Tactical .22lr

99 bux at walmart, savge 22 similar to the one above. Never misfires if kept clean. 10 d mag and accurae ashell.
  14. feellnfroggy

its been a while.

Guys I've been gone fo the better part of a year. Sadly the first thing I read upn coming back is deaths of afew more members. I'm truly sorry for this. I'm also a member at shadowriders.net and we had a few lost over there as well. My heart goes outto all the families. Ill be getting my ranger...
  15. feellnfroggy

back again...

I got my hotspot working so i can get on more. and an update for you guys who read my emergency post. I lost a wheel on my trailer goin down to fl, got it fixed in a pinch, and it held til i got to fl. but then the day before i was supposed to come back my throwout bearing shit. so the ranger...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad