• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by felgar_1

1. felgar_1

Wanted looking for a good 1999 3.0 enine

oh, yea, you if you don't mind changing some parts you can use 92 to i believe 02 ranger or taurus engines i am not sure after o2 about them,
  2. felgar_1

yea, the flex fuel ones have 23.5 injectors, that's what i have. i don't want to buy one from a junk yard, they always say they test them but they don't. i have had to many bad experience's with them. i only gave 700 for the truck a few years ago. the bad thing is i had 3 engines with just...
  3. felgar_1

hi looking for a good 1999 3.0 in central il reasonably priced pm me if you have on
  4. felgar_1

Wanted 3.0 manual trans, flywheel and drive shaft

al would be to far to go to get them for me. i need to find something in il. thanks any way.
  5. felgar_1

yea, it's been most of the stuff i have found, it's just too far away to make it feasible to get.
  6. felgar_1

yea, the mazda is the same truck other then outer panels. i have had a couple and swapped most parts for one to another, i should of picked up two rangers a freind of mine was getting rid of but i passed on them.
  7. felgar_1

there is one not to far way but they hardly get any rangers. i have a freind that junks alot of cars and he lets me know anytime he gets one in. i will check the parts place to see how much they are.
  8. felgar_1

swaping from auto to manual

i got all the hydraulics for my 2000 2.5 truck but never used them. i will try hang it. they are a bare to bleed sometimes
  9. felgar_1

hi, i am looking for a 3.0 manual trans and flywheel, the drive shaft needs to be for an extenda cab, locsated in central il. thanks
  10. felgar_1

ok. i already have the pedals and master cyl. and i have everything to do away with pats and shut off the auto, i will mainly need the trans and flywheel, i will get a new clutch. i am just tired of going through auto trans, and i like manuals more anyway, i was not sure what years that would...
  11. felgar_1

i have a 99 3.0 super cab ranger and am thinking of swpping to a manual trans, has anyone done this and what all do i need to do it? i have not been on here in awhile but still have all my rangers
  12. felgar_1

2.5L ('98-'01) 2000 2.5 o2 sensor voltage

hi, thanks, when i start tuning the engine, i figure i would not have to get a data logger just for the wide band if the ecm runs it.
  13. felgar_1

Ranger limited dualplug turbo build

my version of your build. 2000 2.5 with 2.3 crank, cp pistons and h beam rods, 2.5 head ported and polished with 1.89 intakes, 1.59 exhaust, 2.5 bopart cam, turbo and nos
  14. felgar_1

2.5L ('98-'01) 2000 2.5 o2 sensor voltage

hi, i trying to find the voltage spec. on the o2 sensor as what the ecm sees. i bought a wideband o2 sensor and i am trying to see if i can wire it into the ecm
  15. felgar_1

2.3L ('83-'97) calling on experience with a milled head for higher compression

if you do it get a good shop to mill it, it has to be flat or your belt will not ride right. you can mill the block a little too, also get an adjustable cam gear or your timing will be off, you can do head work with larger valves and cam and get more power out of it,

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad