• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by fishinal

1. 2003 ranger 5spd/ 2 litre

i have this truck and it has been nothing but trouble. currently when i start out, regardless of the weather the truck bucks and hesitates for about 1/8 mile then it smooths out and runs fine.. what could the problem be????? sometimes i must pull over and rev the engine to fix this. thanks
  2. Replace Check engine light

hi i have a 2003 ranger 5 spd 4 cyl... if u remember it failed emissions miserably, had 9 codes.. anyway all codes are clear, 6 were a fuse... i went for emissions yesterday and it failed again cause check engine lite didn't work.. can u tell me how to locate this and fix.. thanks alice
  3. help with obd error codes 2003 ranger

hi i have a 2003 ranger 5 spd 4 cyl.. it just failed emissions miserably.. i had 9 codes.. 4 manufacturer codes.. p2004 p2008 p0597 and p2195 also p0446-evap ctrl system, p0135 o2 sensor heater circuit malfunction, p0136 o2 sensor circuit malfunction p0141 o2 sensor heater circuit malfunction...
  4. 2003 ranger overheats

hi all i am new to this thread... i have a 2003 ranger that continually overheats.. we took out the thermostat and it runs fine.. i bought a new thermostat. 100 bucks.. (had to buy the whole housing unit) put it in and now the truck is overheating again... any thoughts??? thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad