• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by FormZero

1. For Sale Selling flooded 1995 ford ranger xlt

I just sold it yesterday afternoon
  2. For Sale Selling flooded 1995 ford ranger xlt

Even though you aren’t getting mine I do recommend it. It is built rugged and can take a beating without even denting. It does need a good powder coat tho, metal is untreated and rusts pretty quick. But for 500 it’s a solid bumper
  3. For Sale Selling flooded 1995 ford ranger xlt

I wish I could do that but I wasn’t able to part it out do to my dad
  4. For Sale Selling flooded 1995 ford ranger xlt

Sorry about a late reply, life’s been a bit hectic. I’m looking to atleast get my money back on the wheels which cost 700 cause alone I’d be able to do that and a bit of pocket change for the recent aftermarket parts I put on
  5. For Sale Selling flooded 1995 ford ranger xlt

Unfortunately that’s not even what I’ve been offered for just the tires but as I said I’m selling it all in one
  6. For Sale Selling flooded 1995 ford ranger xlt

I took apart the car to see the damage a few nights ago and it isn't good. Back breaks and all wiring near and related to that is rusted out and need replacing (looking at about $1000-$1500 for parts). Muddy water got into the oil pan which is an easy fix but looking at another few hundred for...
  7. For Sale Selling flooded 1995 ford ranger xlt

I have a 1995 Ford Ranger Xlt that has around 55k miles on stock drivetrain parts. Last week I put some new KO2 tires 31x10.5/R15 that gave an extra 2 inches of clearance from the original wheel I had and wanted to test them in a mudding hole near my house that I've never had the traction for...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad