• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Fuelaltered

1. Clutch pedal lockup

Have two rangers, so have not had an opportunity to check this out, however I did not mention that: The clutch pedal has absolutely no play, it is as if it were welded in place, so when I applied pressure several times, ended up bending it to the left. It is not frozen to the shaft.... more to...
  2. Clutch pedal lockup

Hi, Guys. Thank you for the responses, but have not had the opportunity to check this out. Thank goodness I have two other Rangers. When determined, will post the results.
  3. Clutch pedal lockup

Thanks guys, I had hoped to cure without trans removal. However…..
  4. Clutch pedal lockup

Stepped on my 95 clutch pedal and it felt like my brake. Pushed a bit harder, and bent the pedal. Suspect TO brg jammed or possible broken brg support shaft. No free play, solid. Before pulling the trans, has this happened to anyone?
  5. Members By Location

Do not believe I am listed, although have sent emails to be, and am a member. I own 94 and 95 Stepsides. Archie Frangoudis Merrimack, NH
  6. Members By Location

(Forgot) Merrimack, NH
  7. Members By Location

Fuelaltered New Hampshire
  8. Members By Location

Merrimack, NH 03054
  9. Brake pedal pulse

Turn the rotors with a pro-cut On the car machine. Toyota Mfg had a similar problem, and this machine cured it. Now every Toyota dealership has one.
  10. 2.3L ('83-'97) Help! Two Rangers dead

One has blown head gasket,(can wait). Other quit with no fuel or ignition, but turns over. Checked all routine items according to a Chilton manual, and appear that the ECM may be bad, but have no way to test. Have a unit from a 97 ranger, but am reluctant to try it. Truck is 95. Suggestions?
  11. engine change?

In essence, what you are saying, the best way for me to add some more power is to probably rebuild my 94 engine with a few improvements as opposed to being able to just bolt in a later block. Did not want to get into that, although we are an engine machine shop. Just trying to take the easy way...
  12. engine change?

Have 94,95,97 splash rangers. My 94 std. has a sick engine, and thought to install a bolt-in engine with more power. (no turbos, inasmuch as do not want to remove the AC), in any event, although we have a full race engine shop, cannot tie up equipment to build an engine, so salvage yard will be...
  13. placard replacement

Is there a supplier, (short of FMC), that has restoration placards , decals?
  14. Rear bumper-splash

Needed two splash bumpers, and bought (by mistake) from a couple of online sources. (junk) Can anyone recommend a reputable source? Prefer black, w/no step, but regardless, need decent quality pieces. Archie
  15. fuel pump tool

having several rangers, and having to drop tanks for pump change, have incorporated an access panel in the bed, (photos elsewhere on this site), have found some difficulty in removing the pump retainer, so developed this simple tool for removal/replacement. A piece of scrap 1" square tube, and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad