• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

gaz's latest activity

• gaz
    gaz replied to the thread 2.9L JBA Header Installation..
    @TexasDuck66 , In an attempt to get the highest efficiency from my headers I installed exhaust jackets (which immediately voided the...
    • Screenshot_20240423-131244~2.png
  • gaz
    @Danno1985 I use Teflon oil on the hinges and locking mechanisms. The real money made is asking passengers to please close the door...
  • gaz
    @dbuser2 , If you are at all concerned about mixing fluids, there is absolutely no way it can be avoided by a simple fluid drop, more...
  • gaz
    gaz replied to the thread 2.9L JBA Header Installation..
    @TexasDuck66 , After a week, swimming in penetrating oil, then using my prize Mac impact driver 6 of the 12 bolts sheared off flush. I...
  • gaz
    gaz reacted to rusty ol ranger's post in the thread Bought a BII with Like Like.
    86 2.9/5sp with a mitsu trans and 3.45 rear. Its pretty solid, frame/shackles etc are excellent. Drivers floorpan was replaced...
  • gaz
    gaz replied to the thread D35 TTB beam angle.
    @scotts90ranger Would pictures of extended radius arms installed help?
  • gaz
    gaz replied to the thread For Sale 1987 Bronco II.
    @jtaborsky I would definitely like to see 14,000 pics. If I had the room, It would be sold; you have arguably one of the best...
  • gaz
    gaz replied to the thread 1995 4.0 missfire.
    @chiri I have only had a 2 stock Ford hi pressure fuel pumps go bad but when the 1st one died, I bought an off brand replacement...it...
  • gaz
    gaz reacted to chiri's post in the thread 1995 4.0 missfire with Like Like.
    thank for the answers, I am changing the fuel pump, seems to be leaking back, also the regulator. Regarding the computer, somewhere I...
  • gaz
    gaz replied to the thread AR-15 shooters.....
    I had .40 cal Beretta Storm carbine. Very neat design, a pleasure to shoot, very intimidating, menacing looking firearm. It doesn't...
  • gaz
    gaz reacted to joshkeller's post in the thread 225/70/15 vs 235/75/15 with Like Like.
    Nothing wrong with 225/70/15. The truck came with 235/75/15 - two all seasons on the front and two winter LT rated tires on the back...
  • gaz
    gaz replied to the thread 1994 B4000 running rough.
    @Sagerific95 The 93-94 EGR 4.0l was rated at 23.8 mpg and the 93-94 FEDERAL at 22 and change. Ford chose to go in an odd direction with...
  • gaz
    @Sagerific95 Your response informs me that you did away with the camshaft position sensor, is this a fact? YouR 93 was assembled with...
  • gaz
    gaz replied to the thread 1995 4.0 missfire.
    @chiri I recommend determining why your fuel pressure is dropping. It should be constant while running and should not bleed off after...
  • gaz
    @Sagerific95 Which engine came with the EGR, the 94 or the 93. If it was the 94, then , than your truck has a California Emissions PCM...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad