• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by GhostKa78

1. High Flow Cats

Hey guys i swapping out the cats in my truck for high flows due to mine just went south... lol i was wondering if i need 3 or only 2? i have 2 cats on the y-pipe that comes down into the collector that is bolted to what appears to another cat but i cant find anywhere that says its a cat or even...
  2. Random no/hard start

Hey Guys having trouble figuring out whats going on. I have a 99 Ranger 3.0L auto. The issue at hand right now is randomly the truck will not want to start. i have spark and fuel. but it seems that is does not want to "Run" i have to hold the pedal down after several attempts to start it. it...
  3. Need help on SAS

whats going on guys! I have a 1999 Ranger supercab. I really looking into doing a solid axle swap for it. but im running into a problem with what to use.. i want the truck to sit high but still be able to roll down the road with out and issue. Im looking for input on what i should use for a leaf...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad