• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by GJansen

1. 1988 Ranger XLT 302 5.0 AOD Carb Swap, Ol’ Dirty Blue

Thanks! I noticed when I pulled the engine I've got those brittle old poly tubes too. Regular fuel line and some connection adapters to the rescue. I'll probably pull the bed off when I do the body work. I'll replace the sender, pump (2 of them), and lines then. Thanks good luck with it!
  2. 1988 Ranger XLT 302 5.0 AOD Carb Swap, Ol’ Dirty Blue

Hi Tim. I'm in S. Scottsdale and am restoring a 1988 STX with a 2.9l. Still working on the engine. Curious, what's your plan for replacing the fuel lines? What material, are you going to replace any of those connectors, etc. Also, if you are looking for a wiring harness I know a kid who works on...
  3. 1988 High Rider STX what shocks?

I recently purchased a 1988 STX with the factory lift kit (High Rider option). I would like to get the truck as close to original as possible. Original sized tires, no changes to the suspension, etc. I can't seem to find what shocks that came with from the factory. I'm looking for the OE...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad