• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by greast

1. P0303 code findings on my 2001 3.0L V6

Don't know if this will help anyone else, but I have been struggling with an intermittent code CEL for several months. I replaced the plugs and wires and checked the injectors, replaced the fuel filter, and still getting a miss and stumble especially when engine was cold/initial start up. In...
  2. Blend door actuator identification???

Actuator is the one that has two parts, the stationary part uses bolts to anchor it. I will give that a try. Thank you for sharing your knowledge, your time, and effort to post with me. All was a GREAT help. - greast
  3. Blend door actuator identification???

The actuator itself is working. It appears the actuator is moving the upper attachment to the door, but I'm not convinced the blend door is moving? It looks like the door is vertical similar to what other Ranger owners have described, but I can't tell if the top of the door is connected to the...
  4. Blend door actuator identification???

Ahhhh, just found out the control IS from a Ford Focus (thanks adsm08!). Searched google and images/pictures until I found one that looked like it. I now know the new part number is YH-1616, so will do some more research on what it takes to get to the blend door on a 2000 - 2007 Ford Focus...
  5. Hi Jim - how do I delete a double post in the heating and air conditioning section? Can't...

Hi Jim - how do I delete a double post in the heating and air conditioning section? Can't figure out how to do it. Thanks chuckw/greast
  6. Blend door actuator identification???

Hi - been fixing LOTS of stuff on a 2001 Ford Ranger Edge I just picked up last December. It is an automatic, 3.0l 2WD, regular cab. I am trying to determine if the blend door system is functioning. A/C isn't getting as cold as it should, new compressor and system is charged. I can see the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad