• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by GreenRanger090

1. GreenRanger090

Street Widebody

yea but the body wont have the beautiful curves from the wide body, lol
  2. GreenRanger090

Street Widebody

yea I had a feeling those problems will arise, who know if it will ever happen since i got a project prerunner apready
  3. GreenRanger090

Street Widebody

fair, i dont want super wide, maybe some 2in glass, just enough to have some curves, so it might still work with some slightly deeper dishes
  4. GreenRanger090

Street Widebody

see, you get me, i was wondering how it would look and trying out some looks on a game called BeamNG Drive but its hard to decide on one thing, keeping it simple but with the bare minimum of all the fun things is the goal so it might get built ever so slowly, especially since im in the middle of...
  5. GreenRanger090

Street Widebody

the wheels fit better than expected, the problem with the prerunner glass is the wheel arches are pretty big
  6. GreenRanger090

Street Widebody

agreed, 50.50 not the best way to go in my opinion
  7. GreenRanger090

Street Widebody

I came up with a random idea to use some prerunner glass as a widebody on a 93 rwd 2.3 so i could have a better road stance and i was thinking about putting an 8.8 in it to lock the rear for when i want to drift it. it will be really really under powered and i love that. keep the power low and...
  8. GreenRanger090

f150 axle in a ranger?

i got a 90, 92, and 93 but im gona build the 92 so, yea!😁 glad to be here
  9. GreenRanger090

f150 axle in a ranger?

lol, yea i now have the option of having a McNeil fiberglass bedside that's 1.5in wider on each side or one that's .5in narrower on each side, I'm thinking of the 1.5 wider to allow more room for up travel for the bigger jumps.
  10. GreenRanger090

D44 knuckle Swap - does it add width?

https://autofab.com/product/1983-to-1997-ranger-4x4-to-model-44-pivot-brackets/ mounting brackets for 83-97 ranger just in case it helps later
  11. GreenRanger090

f150 axle in a ranger?

that then makes the question of should i go with a 6in bedside or a 4in? im thinking 6 so its got some space to move around but it might look a bit weird, idk, opinions?
  12. GreenRanger090

f150 axle in a ranger?

oh... i didnt think about that, lol, i saw this and it clicked how bumb i was:ROFLMAO:, thx
  13. GreenRanger090

f150 axle in a ranger?

dang, 9s a bit much since 8 is what most bedsides are : ( , thx for the help, ill do some more research and then decide.
  14. GreenRanger090

f150 axle in a ranger?

unfortunately not yet
  15. GreenRanger090

Want to run 6" bulge fenders but don't know what wheels to run!

stumbled across this thread and thought id ask about something myself even though its been inactive for a bit. If i plan to put 1992 F150 TTB and rear axle on my 1992 ranger xlt extended cab how wide would my fenders need to be? The "1983 to 1997 Ranger 4×4 to Model 44 pivot brackets" from...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad