• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Grey_04

1. Grey_04

2 inch drop

Knowing the lifted side of things I'd say your having the complete opposite effect us lifted guys have. My suggestion would be to take your bump stops out and put shorter ones in or relocate the mounting location for them. Hope this makes sense to you.
  2. Grey_04

R.I.P. Motörhead’s Lemmy Kilmister

May he rock on in the afterlife. http://sleazeroxx.com/r-i-p-motorheads-lemmy-kilmister/ 1iwC2QljLn4
  3. Grey_04

prepairing for body lift

I've been preparing for a body lift for a couple weeks now. Here is a little background before my question. I have the performance accessories kit from summiit racing. I have spent Christmas spraying all the body bolts with pb blaster/wd40 whatever i happen to get my hands on at the time. Been...
  4. Grey_04

old timer returning to trs.

Just thought I'd take the time and say hello to everyone. I have been lurking in the shadows since getting rid of my truck " but i have returned from the dark side" In case you don't remember the user name i'll put a couple pics with the name from when i was around for TRS Banner Across...
  5. Grey_04

did a bit of cleaning today

it was such a nice day here so far i decided to do some much needed cleaning and got some pics of the ranger and my friend's new Mitsubishi highlander sport. ..................................................................................... all buffed out and waxed, it never looked better...
  6. Grey_04

INFO Membership Map

my 2 pit bulls approve this message:icon_thumby:
  7. Grey_04

INFO Membership Map

added my pin,, got it right on my house .lol
  8. Grey_04

a/c blowing lukewarm air.

OK I may be flamed for this question but the post I've read don't exactly fit my problem. When i bought my truck I noticed the ac blew cool air but wasn't really that cold. as it's beginning to get warmer outside I noticed the air is no colder than it is with just the vent open. ( to my...
  9. Grey_04

found a brushgaurd is the price worth an hour drive?

found a westin brushgaurd on craigslist would you drive the hour to get it? looking at the lower bar it looks bent compared to other pics of the bars mounted on trs members trucks so give me your thoughts? http://erie.craigslist.org/pts/2973151149.html
  10. Grey_04

explorer fog light switch for aux lighting.

Ive searched but couldn't find what i was looking for so can someone shine some light on my problem? I put an explorer radio bezel in my ranger and hooked up the factory fog lights. my question is I put an extra fog light switch in were the rear defroster normally goes. I would like to use this...
  11. Grey_04

Lets see your camping vehicles!

Tks weezl, may have to experiment a little and come up with something similar,
  12. Grey_04

Lets see your camping vehicles!

what did you use for the bows the tarp rest on???????
  13. Grey_04

ranger verses shed take 1..lol

The shed never stood a chance....:icon_rofl: now comes the fun of cleaning up my mess..:icon_cheers:
  14. Grey_04

95 B2300 with camper I built

:icon_thumby:not bad for what you have invested..
  15. Grey_04

grey_04's Red Baron build thread.

what I managed to find was a '2004 xlt extended cab 4x4 4.0 :yahoo: like a idiot i didn't get any good pics before the mods started while it was still daylight. and before I get flamed for no pics here's 2 i snapped tonight after I put my cap on and loaded it with the firedept stuff i carry...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad