• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Grubber Green

1. Grubber Green

Restoring '99 4X4

It's been a fun project so far, but I know once I yank the cab that I'll start spending more money on the engine, for instance the manifolds, blower motor, sensors, etc.. I have my father's acetylene torches and tanks, just bought a new hose and anxious to use it this week. I'm hooking-up...
  2. Grubber Green

Restoring '99 4X4

Okay, sorry for the delay - Here’s my current status and some info to pass along. Gas Tank - Removed Rear Axel - Removed Cab Mount Bolts - Removed Cab Interior - Removed seats, center arm rest, cup tray, and carpet Hood - Removed I found that propane is a waste, get MAP gas or use a torch if...
  3. Grubber Green

Restoring '99 4X4

Yes, it has the V6
  4. Grubber Green

Restoring '99 4X4

My pops passed about a year ago from dementia and his truck sat in my sisters garage for almost two years. No one wanted his truck, and then I decided I'll eventually restore it, so I got it running and drove it out to my land/farm in Hartford, OH. I installed manual locking hubs, new brakes...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad