Recent content by Grumpaw

1. Grumpaw

I need dirty old fuel injectors...

This is a one pin flasher... I guess that would also make this a "dirty old injector" :icon_rofl: Grumpaw
  2. Grumpaw

New to me truck leaves puddle in front of bumper

Leaking out front" is a guy thing...we don't leak straight down, why should his Ranger? :icon_rofl: Grumpaw
  3. Grumpaw

More tire kicking...

I can vouch that it has a good radio... :icon_bounceblue: Grumpaw
  4. Grumpaw

Eco plastic?

This one's for you... Grumpaw
  5. Grumpaw

Eco plastic?

Do you like ANYTHING except "Chowdah" ? :stirthepot: Grumpaw
  6. Grumpaw

25th birthday

Happy Birthday Jim... Do you really look like that ? Kinda looks like Stan... Grumpaw
  7. Grumpaw

Eco plastic?

My motto and that of the NCA (National Coffee Association) I will give up coffee when they pry my coffee maker and coffee bean grinder from my cold, dead, hands... Grumpaw
  8. Grumpaw

Eco plastic?

And, this is an artist's rendering of the new Ford SUV based on tomato skins used for body panels... :icon_surprised: Grumpaw
  9. Grumpaw

Eco plastic?

It's already been done... Banana's have also been used... Grumpaw
  10. Grumpaw

Eco plastic?

Don't hold it against him...he prefers "Chowdah' :yahoo: Grumpaw
  11. Grumpaw

Cybertruck Reveal

I realize that the vast majority of pilots are great, and they do make good $$$. But when your "back there" you have NO control over what happens, and when one goes, you ALL go. At least in my car/truck, I have some control over what i'm doing in relation to other drivers, and I have a higher...
  12. Grumpaw

Cybertruck Reveal

Half of the internet is FAKE !!! Does that mean that HALF OF YOU DON'T EXIST !!! OMG !!! :shok::not_i::icon_surprised: Grumpaw
  13. Grumpaw

Eco plastic?

So, basically it's a Tofu Tractor... :icon_rofl: Grumpaw
  14. Grumpaw

Cybertruck Reveal

A Boeing 777 has 3 million parts made by 900 different suppliers who all submitted the lowest bid. It's certified by a govt. agency that is paid off by the manufacturers to not find anything wrong with any of those 3 million parts, or how their put togather. Then it's flown by pilots, some of...
  15. Grumpaw

Eco plastic?

Great, just great... First time it rains on it, it will smell like a mocha latte !!! Grumpaw.