• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Grumpaw

1. Grumpaw

gen 1 tow bar

Blue Ox and Roadmaster both make towing base plates for the B2. Go to ETrailer and scroll thru menu to towing a vehicle and go from there.
  2. Grumpaw

Splash Decals

Go to Josh's Muscle Car, scroll thru menu till you find Ranger Splash Decals.
  3. Grumpaw

Cobra blue ranger

Verrrry Nice !!!
  4. Grumpaw

1996 Ford Ranger Pickup White RWD Automatic

Interior is just "well worn" Rear bumper is easily replaced at any Lowes or Home Depot, lumber dept. Holes in floorboard are "fresh air intakes for interior ventilation".
  5. Grumpaw

Hello

How bout a group of us picking up a classmate's VW bug and shoehorning it between two trees with no room to get out ! :icon_rofl:
  6. Grumpaw

Give me your opinions on selling a camper

Jim, I'm gonna play devil's advocate here, and being a looong time RV'er I have a bit of experience... First your trying to sell in the middle of winter, unless you plan on keeping it till spring and trying to sell. It will depreciate even more by them. Second, your trying to sell a 13 year old...
  7. Grumpaw

Soldering iron recommendation

Now ???
  8. Grumpaw

Is it time for.......CANTALOUPE !
  9. Grumpaw

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

All y'all should know that y'all can benefit from all y'all's experiences, weather y'all know it or not. It stands to reason that all y'all's knowledge about the what can and cannot be accomplished is based on y'all's willing to share with all y'all's.
  10. Grumpaw

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

The proper plural for y'all is....all y'all !
  11. Grumpaw

Ranger Camper

Your little Skamper is a simple base type pop-up. I was referring to the fully equipped slid-in from Europe that was pictured. It appears to be fully loaded, but from what I can see from the video, looks like its made from a fiberglass shell, which is very simple to line with insulation and an...
  12. Grumpaw

Ranger Camper

Being a longtime RV'er, and following our stuff compared to the European made products, their's are years ahead of our RV's. Almost all their products use lightweight materials, and composites as their vehicles that tow or carry are smaller than ours in general, and their fuel costs are so much...
  13. Grumpaw

This.......
  14. Grumpaw

Change filter and fluid opinions.

Kind of what I was thinking. Yeah, would only use the Motorcraft stuff, and I have a top notch independant garage I use for stuff I can't do. They even will use the parts I supply. I usually do my own service, but when it comes to crawling under and draining gallons of coolant and trans...
  15. Grumpaw

Change filter and fluid opinions.

Thanks for the opinions. I've always been one for preventive maintenance, doing service way before they were necessary. The coolant and brake fluid were still as new, but I know due to age they both degrade. Primary reason was to change out all the hoses due to age. Also did a new thermostat...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad