• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by HardRooster

1. HardRooster

My Explorer Home Thread

Since I'm working on an engine rebuild, transmission rebuild, and if I have the stamina and time, paint and body work, my project is going to need a central thread to live in, considering transmission and engine builds will be in their appropriate threads. So, first thing first, the engine...
  2. HardRooster

Good morning!

TL;DR...Read my Sig. Hello Ranger Station. Long time lurker, finally signed up now that I have something to contribute. Of all the google-interweb research I've done over the past couple months, this forum comes up time and time again. Your tech section is really helpful (though, as a...
  3. HardRooster

4.0 Rebuild Thread

I have a 92 Explorer that started knocking just a few miles after I replaced the cylinder heads due to a blown head gasket. Pretty frustrating, but I'm here now, with the engine out, torn down and the damage found, spun No1 rod bearing due to a clogged oil feed hole in the con-rod. I'll get...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad