• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Harry III

1. Clutch Slave Travel

I bought a 1997 Ranger with a 302 / t-5 trans clutch and flywheel is recent but I do not know the manufacturer. The seller was a doctor who did not know the history of the truck. The hydra clutch was a CNC 3/4 master and a CNC 7/8 slave. The master rubber inside deteriorated and came apart so I...
  2. CNC Need Help

CNC Clutch Parts Need Help My newly purchased 1997 Ranger 5.0 has CNC clutch master and slave cylinders. They are old and deteriorated. I want to purchase new due to the modifications to mount them I do not want to buy other brands at this time. Question - Can you tell me who sells them...
  3. 1997 Ford Ranger Clutch Pedal Bracket

Must I go to the junk yard to get one? Ford says obsolete. Is there an aftermarket? Thank you
  4. Clutch Line Replacement

I need some tips on replacing the clutch line on a 1997 Ranger 5.0. The original truck had a 2.3 engine manual trans. I am going to replace the master cylinder and the line. I know how to disconnect the slave cyl. Any tips on replacing the line would be appreciated.
  5. Napa red hose h-1706

The heater hose on the remote oil filter adapter was sweating oil. I replaced it with 1/2" fuel line. On the second road test one of the lines popped off dumped the oil. The hot line felt soft to me. Today I went to NAPA and got the red hose H-1706. Seems stronger and is suppose to be petroleum...
  6. 1997 Ford Ranger w/5.0 Needs Radiator

I bought a 1997 Ford Ranger with a 5.0 in it. The radiator is leaking. I need to know what radiators are going in these conversions. New aluminum is preferred. Thank you
  7. 1997 Ranger Intermediate Steering Shaft

Non tilt - anyone got an after market source for an intermediate steering shaft? Thank you
  8. 1997 Installing Air Conditioning in a 302 Conversion

I have a chance to buy a 1997 Ranger with a 302 in it. I think it came from the factory with air conditioning but there is no compressor in the truck now. Question: will installing AC in this truck be a major effort requiring major bucks? Thank you for your help.
  9. The easiest V8 donor for a 1998-2007 Ranger 4x2

New member here. I have read a bunch and now I have questions. I want to do a 5.0 swap in a 1998-2007 2WD Ranger. I saw the thread on “The easiest V8 donor for a 1998-2007 Ranger 4x4 swap would be the 1996-2001 Explorer/Mountaineer 5.0 AWD”. Is this also the best donor for 4X2? Thank you
  10. New member in Florida

I am retired and interested in doing a 5.0 Ranger project.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad